Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

I am looking for a group to join for 2/29/16 on the Disney Dream. I may have missed it but I couldn't find one yet.

I am looking for a group to join for 2/29/16 on the Disney Dream. I may have missed it but I couldn't find one yet.

There doesn't seem to be on started for your cruise yet. You could start it. Just start a separate thread here (with date of cruise in title) and then post a request here to have it placed on the list on the "Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. Be sure to post the link in your request.

Last edited:
Are group meet links no longer being added? I have had no luck getting ours added and just about ready to give up.

Just book for the Dream November 28, 2016. Don't see a thread or for that matter a FE group that has started. If anyone has a link to join please add me on.
Thank you

I'm hoping someone starts a thread for Dec 26 2016 Dream. I have not booked this cruise yet, but I hope to! It falls during our 20th anniversary. I'd love to stalk it until I can officially join.

Disney Dream Sept 30,2016 looking looking to link this so we can find some friends who would like to participate in a FE. If there is a link please let me know!

I have officially given up on our cruise page being posted. So bummed, oh well, best start looking elsewhere. I know this is done on free time and it is very much appreciated. I never had this luck before, posted link back in September :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter