Find your 2014 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

WOOO! Booked for 4 day, Dream on the 27th! So excited!!!!

Anyone with me? Yes? Bueller? Lol. =)

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up. If there is not a meets thread for your sailing please feel free to start one and then come back here and post the link to the thread.

Thanks

Hello, can you please add the December 29-Jan 2 2014 Dream Cruise to the meet list. Below is the link to the thread (at least I hope it is :confused3 I'm not very computer savy!!! :badpc:

Thanks!

Hello, can you please add the December 29-Jan 2 2014 Dream Cruise to the meet list. Below is the link to the thread (at least I hope it is :confused3 I'm not very computer savy!!! :badpc:

Thanks!

A thread had already been started for this sailing, link is in the first post of this thread. I've already merged the 2 threads together.

This thread is ONLY for posting links to meets threads already set up. If you don't see a link for the date of your sailing please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back here and post a link for the thread to be added to the first post. IrishCowboy adds the links to the first post when he signs onto DIS if you have posted a link and it's not been added and he has not said it's been added please don't worry just give him some time to get it added to the first post.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

jilljill how do you start the link?? Thank you so much!

Do you mean how do you start a thread or how do you post the link in a post?

To post the link, you copy the url and then paste it in a post on this thread.

I am so sorry to be a pest on this...I am getting more and more confused on this. The link that was given sends me to the 2013 group not the 2014 group. I don't see the 2014 group on the threads except for the one I am trying to set up. Please HELP!! Can you tell I am a newbie??

I am so sorry to be a pest on this...I am getting more and more confused on this. The link that was given sends me to the 2013 group not the 2014 group. I don't see the 2014 group on the threads except for the one I am trying to set up. Please HELP!! Can you tell I am a newbie??

Post a link to your thread here, and I will add it to the list :thumbsup2

Hello, my husband and I will be sailing on this cruise. We are celebrating our Anniversary by doing a B2B2B on the Dream. We will be on the 3-day cruise departing on the 1st, the 4-day cruise departing on the 4th, and the 3-day cruise departing on the 8th.

With this cruise we will have sailed on all four Disney ships!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter