Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

I just ran through all of the links and updated the original post to keep things current. I am so glad to see that the info is still being used! :goodvibes Maggie

A cheap tip for ya'll. If you go buy those plastic pocket folders (with prongs) they make a WONDERFUL book to hold all your fun printables. Ive so far got about 30 color pages in there and its working well!

Thanks so much for all the great ideas! Planning first driving trip next month all the way from Wisconsin! All with 5 rambunctious boys in the van -- I will take all the help and ideas I can get!

oh this will be great on the plane ride and even while at Disney (hmmm maybe I'll have to make 2 - one for on the way and one for while there)

Christine
Thanks for this link. It will really help my son learn so much and help us all remember our trip! Also be good for sharing back at school after the trip!
Carolyn

Hi, I have started a blog for WDW Educational Activities for kids ages 8-14. You can find them here http://vacationfieldguides.com They are all pdf files.

I have just started posting, but I plan to post often.

I have an Excel sheet for the license plate game. We try to make it a year long game that we keep in the car (so we can keep up with the tags that we see during a calendar year), but I also change some things for big trips so that we can keep up with the stuff we see on that specific trip. For example, I've left 5 blanks beside each state, then did a row for Disney 2010 and our beach trip 2010 so that we will know how many tags we see just on those specific trips. If anyone wants a copy, I'll be glad to send it to you, just PM me.

does anyone know of a website with travel (airport) pages? i think it made a activity book..

thanks..

t

Hi, I have started a blog for WDW Educational Activities for kids ages 8-14. You can find them here http://vacationfieldguides.com They are all pdf files.

I have just started posting, but I plan to post often.

Do you know of any for younger children?? My DS is 6!!!

I made an activity book (before I found this thread) and a journal which I had spiral bound at Staples for each of my kids!! We're going to suprise them with them when we leave!! With many other things thanks to the Dis!!!

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter