Find a picture game - credit to bellhop58 for starting it

jackskeliton.jpg

jayne cobb from firefly (this jayne is a boy)

AdamBaldwi_Grani_9537478_400.jpg

lets see...try...:idea: a microphone with a face!:rolleyes:

EDIT: sorry, idk how to post pics here. :(

http://www.toliveandeatinla.com/

It’s simply called the HealthyCA salad and features: avocado, hearts of palm, apples, jicama, mandarine orange, spicy pecans, asparagus and Italian parsel on a bed of greens. What a great combo of flavors and textures! I had it with the roasted pepper dressing (addicted) and they also serve it with a small fruit cup (or your choice of quinoa salad, potato salad or rice). So good and healthy and fresh… I ate every last bit of nut and green and crunch off my plate!

the text above is quoted not my comments. my photo's aren't working for some reason, so you all will either have to trust me lol or visit the site. The salad is near the bottom.

http://www.toliveandeatinla.com/

It’s simply called the HealthyCA salad and features: avocado, hearts of palm, apples, jicama, mandarine orange, spicy pecans, asparagus and Italian parsel on a bed of greens. What a great combo of flavors and textures! I had it with the roasted pepper dressing (addicted) and they also serve it with a small fruit cup (or your choice of quinoa salad, potato salad or rice). So good and healthy and fresh… I ate every last bit of nut and green and crunch off my plate!

the text above is quoted not my comments. my photo's aren't working for some reason, so you all will either have to trust me lol or visit the site. The salad is near the bottom.

What picture do you want people to find next, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter