Finally!!!!

Hope your weather is perfect
Hope your food is yummy
Hope your trip is magical

5 weeks until we all go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

We will be in Fla in 6 & @ Disney in 9. Accuweather giving good news on weather @ this time..keeping the fingers crossed.

We'll be there in 8 days too, so why am I not feeling it yet????? :confused3
My DD (19) is soooo excited, but not me. I know alot is just holiday stress and working mega overtime (without OT pay) plus we just found out a few days ago my Mom has to have back surgery 3 days before we leave and now I'm worried about being away. So much of the fun is the anticipation and I MISS IT. I've done the ADR's that are must do's, checked this board most everyday and I just can't get excited yet.

ehaley said:
We'll be there in 8 days too, so why am I not feeling it yet????? :confused3
My DD (19) is soooo excited, but not me. I know alot is just holiday stress and working mega overtime (without OT pay) plus we just found out a few days ago my Mom has to have back surgery 3 days before we leave and now I'm worried about being away. So much of the fun is the anticipation and I MISS IT. I've done the ADR's that are must do's, checked this board most everyday and I just can't get excited yet.

:goodvibes:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter