Finally questions

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
Hi everyone I have some last minute questions

1. We are going in June for 10 days and staying at ASMo Last night I was talking to my mother in-law know she wants to go but it four of us already and kids really want to to stay at movies. Can i fit her in or say sorry everything is booked andd payed for

2. We have in early flight and get to disney at 9am also have a car so I assume by the time we get to the resort it should be around 11 I was thinking if we should head a half day to Typhoon Lagoon What do you guys think

Thank you

I have stayed at ASSp ~ the rooms are very small / 2 adults and 2 children is about capacity. Another adult in the room just would not work. Also, I think Disney limits the occupancy of these rooms to 4. You would need 2 rooms to accomodate all 5 of you.

If one of your children is under 3 then she could stay with you. If they are both over 3 then she couldn't.

I think whether to go to TL depends on when in June you're arriving at Disney. If you are arriving on a weekend or past the first two weeks of June, you may find TL a bit crowded as the local Orlando residents may fill up the park. That may not be too bad if don't mind waiting in line for the slides/attractions or just plan on laying around at the pool. 11 AM may not be too bad but by 1 or 2 PM the crowds are likely to be large.

But it's still not a bad way to start a vacation!

As TigrLvspooh said, if one of the kids is under 3 then yes you can do it.
We did it with myself, DH, my mother, and our 2 kids who were then 4 1/2 & 20 months. They didnt even charge my mother the extra adult charge when we checked in. We had no problem with space at all. The crib fit in the room fine, along with our double carriage. Obviously we didnt have a ton of space, but for what we needed the room for, it was more than adequate. We got the showering down to a system and it worked out great. We are early risers and made it out in the morning to get to the parks before opening, so only having 1 bathroom didnt bother us either. If my DS was still under 3 Id do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter