Finally booked our May trip!

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy

We miss Disney!
I am so excited! I finally booked our trip, so now it is official and I get to have a ticker and everything! (I Knew you guys would understand the silly kind of happy I am right now!) :Pinkbounc

Carrie

Congrats on booking the trip! We might be going in May too!! :sunny: What dates will you be there, and where are you staying??

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy said:
I am so excited! I finally booked our trip, so now it is official and I get to have a ticker and everything! (I Knew you guys would understand the silly kind of happy I am right now!) :Pinkbounc

Carrie
YEAH!!! I know exactly how excited you are. We just booked our first trip to WDW for June 2006. DH, DS (6) and DS (going to turn 4 while at WDW) have never seen the magic before. It has been about 17 years for me. So I feel like a newbie myself. Anyway, I know your excitement. I am counting down the days as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter