Finally a new castaway club bag

I’m silver (cruise I am going on tomorrow will make gold, woohoo) but I think it makes a lot of sense for platinum to get a better gift. 10 cruises at DCL prices is a lot! I do hope we get something other than a sling bag though—frankly I’d rather have something consumable like a free coffee at cove cafe or small like a dcl pin than another sling bag that just makes more clutter in my closet at home.
Keep us posted on what you receive

My concern - assuming Gold gets a version too - is if it squishes flat. I will already have my personal item and carry-on, so it will have to go in my checked bag. I would hope they took the fact that many do not drive to the port into account.

Worst case for this trip is my parents take it home and mail it to me.

My concern - assuming Gold gets a version too - is if it squishes flat. I will already have my personal item and carry-on, so it will have to go in my checked bag. I would hope they took the fact that many do not drive to the port into account.

Don't worry you will have 10 more years to collect this bag if your next trip doesnt work out

Hope they are going to change the bag for the other CC members too. It´s nice to receive something new.

The OP first photo looks like it is flat. I thought it was a tiny beach bag or tote.

Miami Double-Dip?

Come say hi, I'll be the fat guy poolside in an Aulani shirt.
Yes!!! I’ll for sure say hi—I’ll be in pink minnie ears and a blue Hawaiian Mickey print dress :)
Keep us posted on what you receive
We made it to Miami so one step closer—hopefully will all test negative tomorrow. Assuming we do make it on board, I’d be happy to report back on the non-platinum gift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter