FINALLY... 2010 planning!! Who's going?

we are going for the first time as a family in October 2010. :eek: I have my work cut out for me and have no idea where to start. I was a lurker here but have now registered and started searching for things. We are booked with my parents at WorldMark Orlando 10/30-11/3. We are on the wait list for RCI in one of the Resorts in the park. Hope to find out soon if we get it.

Any advice would be appreciated!! Will have to start my Pre Trip Report soon.

Oh and we are going with my 2 boys who will be 4 and 3 and my parents.

Getting closer and closer to exactly one yr away for our next family trip and even closer to calling to make my first DVC ressie :cool1:

Not only am I already thinking about our trip in August of 2010, but I'm already trying to plan a November of 2011 trip!!! My DH thinks I'm nuts.

:goodvibes love it! I also have in the very early pre-pre-planning stages besides the 2010 trip...a trip in April or May of 2011 for my DH & mine 15 yr anniversary...in spring or fall of 2012 a solo trip w/ Dis-friends...and 2 more family trips just yrs set for these 2013 and 2015 (this would be to celebrate my twins 16th b-day)

I love to plan and plan :rotfl2:

we are going for the first time as a family in October 2010. :eek: I have my work cut out for me and have no idea where to start. I was a lurker here but have now registered and started searching for things. We are booked with my parents at WorldMark Orlando 10/30-11/3. We are on the wait list for RCI in one of the Resorts in the park. Hope to find out soon if we get it.

Any advice would be appreciated!! Will have to start my Pre Trip Report soon.

Oh and we are going with my 2 boys who will be 4 and 3 and my parents.

Congrats on planning your first trip to Disney...you will find tons of great advice here. So much fun.

Where to start :confused3

this is my general order of planning:

year and dates

resort choice

start researching passes how many days park hopper, etc

start researching crowd levels, park hours and entertainment schedules and EMH's (looking at previous yr is a good place to start)

plan out your park days where you are going on which days (include a full or half rest day in there :thumbsup2)

start researching dinning plans and meal options, Table service wish list

plan out your ADR list

make ADR's

move on to the fun little stuff and have FUN!!!!

we mega-manic planners think this stage is half the fun :woohoo:

Good Luck!

We will be there this December - January, will be returning again in June and also sometime in autumn (probably mid-October). I am so exciting as planning makes me happy. :cheer2:

I've been planning my August 2010 trip since 2008!

And now I've finally made my hotel reservations!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^

I already posted that we're going October 9 - 16, 2010, but I just picked up THREE more planning books (already had picked up the Unofficial Guide for 2010)! LOL! :laughing:

We're going May 23 - 30! I already booked some dates in June, but will be changing those Monday.

I have the Unofficial Guide, but haven't read everything yet. I don't know how much could have changed since I read the 2007 version. I have an itinerary lined out, and think I know what ADRs we'll need.

I just wish it wasn't so far away! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter