Final Wishes on Periscope

What time is Wishes tonight? Are there two shows? I'm working until around 9:30 and would LOVE to live stream it afterwards if possible. Otherwise, I'll just watch it when I get home...

It says it will add a link the day of the show but I can't find one
Personally I would try to find someone else. WDWNT's quality isn't the greatest. I know Attractions will also be there live streaming. However with that said due to internet connections the quality on everyone's video could be questionable.

Personally I would try to find someone else. WDWNT's quality isn't the greatest. I know Attractions will also be there live streaming. However with that said due to internet connections the quality on everyone's video could be questionable.

What are a few you'd recommend? I'd like a YouTube stream for casting but something else as a backup on the computer. Possibly the Facebook link mentioned in this thread? I just never have much luck with periscope.

What are a few you'd recommend? I'd like a YouTube stream for casting but something else as a backup on the computer. Possibly the Facebook link mentioned in this thread? I just never have much luck with periscope.
I really believe its going to be hit or miss tonight with everyone there. I am seeing pics of the crowds and its NYE style crowds camped out for it.

I am going to try Streaming Disney, the link that was posted in this thread, and WDWNT (if they get their stream up) and see what works best.

Can someone please pm me their stream? I can't see signatures on my phone for disboards....

I really believe its going to be hit or miss tonight with everyone there. I am seeing pics of the crowds and its NYE style crowds camped out for it.

I am going to try Streaming Disney, the link that was posted in this thread, and WDWNT (if they get their stream up) and see what works best.
I can't find either of Thea streams. Disney steaming just says you can watch here or on twitter/FB but no link. I can't find anything on wdwnt. If they are waiting until right at 9 that is so stressful

What time is Wishes tonight? Are there two shows? I'm working until around 9:30 and would LOVE to live stream it afterwards if possible. Otherwise, I'll just watch it when I get home...

9pm. Just the usual one show

I know it's not the same as watching it live but I am watching the live stream Disney Parks did in March. That way I know it's a good quality.
ETA: Tink didn't fly on this night apparently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter