Final payments on packages

kristidiaz1

Mouseketeer
Can anyone verify when final payments are currently due? Is it now 7 days instead of 30? We have a trip planned but would be taking a wait and see approach with the current status and wouldn't want to pay until we had to. (Online chat couldn't help me and told me a phone rep could best explain, but we know what the phones are like!) Thanks!

Can anyone verify when final payments are currently due? Is it now 7 days instead of 30? We have a trip planned but would be taking a wait and see approach with the current status and wouldn't want to pay until we had to. (Online chat couldn't help me and told me a phone rep could best explain, but we know what the phones are like!) Thanks!
I was told 7 days by guest services.

We were also told 30 days for payment balance - Yes you can cancel up to the date of check in and still get all your $$ back (minus fees imposed by third parties), but from what we've been told you still need to pay the balance of any outstanding packages 30 days before. This is where we are totally waffling because we have airline packages attached to ours as well, and our TA has yet to get through to try an push for a better move for us from GDT. Don't think we'll go if they put us in a resort we don't want.

My final payment (30 days) was due June 18th. I wound up making the final payment on June 24th. Not a problem, it wasn't cancelled. I think they are cancelling at 7 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter