Final check on discount rates for Holiday Inn Disney Springs location

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
We have decided on a location to book for our first night at Disney and would like to stay at Holiday Inn Disney Springs location.

I've checked a few sites for discount rates but have not found any for this specific location.

Mousesavers is only for a different Orlando Holiday Inn (not Disney Springs location) and Undercover Tourist has it listed but says it is sold out for this date (Oct 21st).

Are there any other sites I could check or does anyone else know of any other discount rates I can use?

The lowest I've been able to find is 113.04 but then there is a 35.00 fee on top of that. I think this location the parking is included in the 35.00 fee.

THANKS!

I price out the Disney Springs Hotels for multiple trips each year. (I'm in Fort Lauderdale, so I tend to me several short trips annually.) The "normal" rate for 2018 at the Holiday Inn Disney Springs tends to be about $129/night plus the resort fee.

The only place I know of additional discounts would be the official marketing website for the Disney Springs Hotels.

http://disneyspringshotels.com/

It's not the most logical of websites, as you need to check two places to see all the discounts. If you click on the Special Offers link, you'll see some potential discounts. To see the rest (like AAA), click on the Holiday Inn link under the "Our 7 Hotels" tab. Scroll down and click the "Special Offers & Packages" link under the photo.

I price out the Disney Springs Hotels for multiple trips each year. (I'm in Fort Lauderdale, so I tend to me several short trips annually.) The "normal" rate for 2018 at the Holiday Inn Disney Springs tends to be about $129/night plus the resort fee.

The only place I know of additional discounts would be the official marketing website for the Disney Springs Hotels.

http://disneyspringshotels.com/

It's not the most logical of websites, as you need to check two places to see all the discounts. If you click on the Special Offers link, you'll see some potential discounts. To see the rest (like AAA), click on the Holiday Inn link under the "Our 7 Hotels" tab. Scroll down and click the "Special Offers & Packages" link under the photo.
ok thanks! I checked all of that out.
I guess the 113.00 isn't all that bad if normal price is around 129.00 plus fee.

If you got to DisneySpringsHotels.com and click on the "Summer is Incredible" link under Special Offers, you can get a rate of $103.20 plus resort fee and tax. That's for October 21, 2018 for one night. It's a good rate plan as it allow for free cancelation until 3 days prior to arrival.

I was going to add that information in my original post, but the booking website showed the rate as the "Teachers Getaway" promotion. I actually booked a room for an August stay and then emailed the hotel to ask about the reservation. (I'm not a teacher, so I wouldn't be eligible for that promo.)

The hotel answered my email today saying that the rate was mislabeled and that they were working with their central reservations people to get it fixed. The woman said that my rate would be honored and I wouldn't need any teacher identification.

So, my recommendation is to book that rate, as it will save you $10 and it has a generous cancelation policy. If the rate name hasn't been fixed by the time you book, you can email the hotel and have them verify that you can use the rate even though it says "Teachers Getaway". The contact email for the Holiday Inn Disney Springs is available on the DisneySpringsHotels.com website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter