Films to Revise!

ICGenie

Earning My Ears
We're booked to go in February and I thought I'd get my nieces (4 and 6) some Disney related Christmas pressies. I was thinking, what films / characters should I make sure they know before we go. They've seen a lot more than I have but I wondered if there were any big themes / rides / characters which they would perhaps miss out on or not understand if they had never seen them. For example, we're staying in Santa Fe but they haven't seen Cars so that's top of my list. Any suggestions?

I'm also hoping to get them some new outfits to dress up in and autograph books (if I can get them in the UK!)

Any/all the Toy Story movies, Robin Hood (the characters from this movie are fairly commonly seen around in DLP), Beauty and the Beast (she's in the Storybook ride), Aladdin (Agrabah cafe, Aladdin walkthrough, Genie's Magic carpet ride in the Studios, and Storybook ride). Ratatouille (Restaurant des Stars and Cars n Stars parade). Lilo and Stitch (both fairly commonly seen characters, especially in the Studios, and Stitch Live show in the Studios).

you get a good idea of which films from the rides:

fantasyland - pinocchio, snow white, peter pan, alice in wonderland, sleeping beauty, dumbo
discoveryland - star wars, toy story
adventureland - indiana jones, pirates of the carribbean, peter pan
studios - stitch, playhouse disney, cars, alladin, toy story, finding nemo

the main characters which you see around are mickey, minnie, goofy, donald duck, pluto (so mickeys once upon a christmas would be a good present if they've not got it), gepetto and pinocchio, peter pan, smee and hook, and of course the princesses - tiana, sleeping beauty, cinderella, snow white, belle, ariel, rapunzel.

basically, buy the back catalogue of disney films!!

Top of the list for me would be Peter Pan. The ride tells the story really nicely.

Sleeping Beauty for the castle to have maximum effect.

Alice in Wonderland for the maze and the teacups in the main park.

Cars is great for Santa Fe and also for the ride and whole area in the Studios with the street looking like Radiator Springs. The stunt show also includes Lightning McQueen.

Toy Story of course for the Toy Story Playland

What an exciting time, introducing them to fantastic disney films :goodvibes

Believe me, they are pretty well versed! They love the princesses and they know Toy Story well but I think I'll check if they have Peter Pan and the Christmas one sounds like a good shout too. Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter