• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Figment bucket

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
I’ll be in Epcot on the 31st. Figured I’d post this here soI’ll know when/if it sells out.
A friend collects the buckets and begged me to pick one up if I can.

I'll be at EPCOT on the 26th and I'm fully expecting it to be sold out by then.

I was at EPCOT on Day 2 of the arts festival. Figment Popcorn Bucket sales were easy and smooth, I went to the location, scanned a QR code and placed a mobile order with a time to return. It was only about a 30 minute return time and pickup was super fast. They handled this sale right.

I didn't want one of these at first...in fact my neighbors just returned from Disney and between the 6 of them they got two and asked if I wanted one. I said no.

Now I feel like rather than drag my popcorn bucket down to the parks with them, I'll just buy one again...maybe this one...if possible. Here's hoping there are still some available in mid Feburary.

Bumping to see if anyone is there and can report if they are still available
TIA!

I'll check this afternoon when we're at Epcot but I see them available on the mobile order (you can always do that on your phone) and I suspect there are plenty still.

You can check on the app by trying to place a mobile order. As of right now, pick up times are available today starting at 11:10.

^ This. It's treated like a Mobile Food Order.

You can also press on the three lines in the lower right and then click on the "Mobile Food Orders" button.

I was up at 6:45 am to prepare for getting a GotG BG and decided to check and see if I could order one already and it worked. There were plenty of pick-up times available throughout the day today.

Last edited:
Fri 1/20 sister ordered two for pick up around 1230 ish as we we’re heading toward pick up area I looked at times as a friend wanted one and pick up was as early as “now” so I got one for her with my mde

I also helped multiple guests who saw my bucket with how to order

There were tons available Sunday 1/22. I literally walked up and had the cast member walk me through ordering, then picked it up 1-2 minutes later.

I got two on Monday, ordered them midday for an evening pickup, when I'd be at Epcot. Super quick and easy.

I think they will have them throughout the stated sale period, no problem.

Reactions: AJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter