few questions on disneyland hotel

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
hey everyone, i just have a few questions before i start booking. well first, since we r coming from ny, it will be a long flight home and we dont wanna leave so early in the morning. since check out is at 11, will we be able to have our luggage held for us for like an hour or so before we leave at the desk? i read somewhere they do this when u check in.

also my second question was when i called about booking, they mentioned a 15% something on every night we r there. does anyone know about this? this is my first major trip and i just need to get some info back before telling my friends so it looks like i know what im talking about lol thanks!!! :earsboy:

Yes, you can store your luggage at the bell desk after you check out!

The resort fee is $15 I think (it might be $12). This includes self parking, access to the gym, and a newspaper each morning.

Unfortunately, yes! They charge it to your bill regardless of if you have a car or not.

Just checked out yesterday - the resort fee is $10 per night. It is charged to everyone and includes parking, the health club, and a daily newspaper (USA Today). The 15% is the room tax, which is charged on the nightly room rate as well as the resort fee.

ok, so i am booking online...so the price they give me says the tax -- so that would be the 15% included right? so i would just have to add $10 a night ($50 cause we r staying 5 night) to the estimate and that should be our bill? Thanks for all this help!

I am pretty sure they tax the $10 at the 15% rate ... which is what makes it ~$12 per night. But yes, you add that to the taxed total.

You get self-parking and use of the resort facilities,as I understand it.

-Robert

Yes, the tax would be included but you will still need to pay it on the resort fee so your total will be $57.50.

fristbytte21 said:
ok, so i am booking online...so the price they give me says the tax -- so that would be the 15% included right? so i would just have to add $10 a night ($50 cause we r staying 5 night) to the estimate and that should be our bill? Thanks for all this help!

We booked on-line and tax and resort fee was included. We did a package deal. We didn't have to pay anything extra before we left.

If you book a package, the resort fee is rolled in the total cost, so there is no extra charge.

If you book a room only reservation, then you'll get the total with tax, but when you check out, you will be charged the resort fee of $10+tax, which is $11.50 a night. The resort fee covers the parking, fitness center, and newspaper delivery during the week. You are charged this whether or not you have a car.

ooh ok cause im doing room only, so the price is just resort and tax fee and i will be added the 11.50 x 5 when we check out. best part is when im going it will be mainly the wekend so i will only get the paper 2x lol go fig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter