Few questions [about Alex & Ani and Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers stores at Disney Springs]

Acedink

Mouseketeer
The alex and ani shop in DS, do they sell the Disney only bracelets there? Also, at the Arribas Bros store in DS, can you get the engravable picture frames there?

I haven't been to the Alex and Ani at DS, so I can't comment on that part.

In September, the frames were at the Arribas Bros in DS. That was a few months ago so I'm sure if someone hasn't seen them more recently they will advise.

@Acedink - FYI, I added a bit of detail to your thread title to help catch the attention of someone who may be able to answer your questions. :-)

And in the Arribas brothers shop, do they pretty much sell what is on the ShopDisney site, or would they have some additional offerings?

The alex and ani shop in DS, do they sell the Disney only bracelets there? Also, at the Arribas Bros store in DS, can you get the engravable picture frames there?

Yes, the Alex and Ani store sells the Disney exclusive bracelets. They usually have the biggest selection IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter