• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Few pics from our trip 10/23-10/31

Running_Bell

Mouseketeer
pool.JPG

DD(9) loving the new slide.

loop.JPG

Our site 225. We had no idea of how under decorated we would be. We will plan better next time.

site225.JPG

DH cooking up some bacon and eggs!! We loved this site...large and shaded. We could hear the haunted carriage ride going on behind us. There is some kind of creature living in the sand though... don't know if we were bit by ants or somebody said mites... but we did have a few bites on our ankles when we stood in the sand area. They responded to OFF...lots of it.

costumes.JPG

Our Halloween party photo.... we kinda looked deranged.... :lmao: But from left to right... it's my mom (she's little and reminded me of Yoda), purple witch is DD(9), pirates are DH and me, and fairy godmother is my MIL (stayed off site but visited the campsite a few days). DS(17) is taking the photo... he was dressed up like Bob Marley.

Thanks for letting me share!

Great pics , :thumbsup2 looks like ya'll had a great time !
Aint the Fort just the best ! :banana: Soo much to do !

oh, and I absolutely did my share of going down the slide at the Fort waterpark.

In Disney years I'm only 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter