Few final questions - leaving Tuesday! :)

Tggrtoes

Earning My Ears
Hi there - we staying on property (GCH) and have 4 day hoppers and MaxPass. It’s me and DS11. Been several years since we’ve been and never on property. We will be up early, take mid day break if we can without capacity closure issues.

1. DCA EMH day: from what I’ve seen here, seems general plan should be that we enter from downtown Disney entrance as the DCA entrance is very busy?

2. DL EMH days: feels like a dumb question but where do we enter?

3. We have some time on arrival/departure day - is there anything fun we should check out at Disneyland hotel or GCH or downtown Disney?

1-Correct; use main entrance. Lots of people trying to get through a small number of scanners, especially around opening times.
2-Enter at main gates. There will be signs above the gates that say something like "EMH/Magic Mornings" or along those lines. There's typical gate numbers, but I can't remember which ones.
3-Explore! Each tower of DLH is themed differently!

1. ABSOLUTELY use the main entrance. Non-solicited advise: RSR single rider practically walk on

2. Front gate. Monorail might be up and running but half the time it’s still in testing/delayed for mysterious reasons.

3. Dole whip is available at the DLH coffee shop with basically no line!

You could start your trip with a character dinner at Goofy's Kitchen (DLH) on your arrival day. That is a fun way to kick off the magic for a DLR visit! And you could end your visit with a character breakfast at one of the hotels (or a splurge breakfast at S55 -- no characters, but great food) on your departure day.

You could start your trip with a character dinner at Goofy's Kitchen (DLH) on your arrival day. That is a fun way to kick off the magic for a DLR visit! And you could end your visit with a character breakfast at one of the hotels (or a splurge breakfast at S55 -- no characters, but great food) on your departure day.
I should have mentioned that, whoops... great minds think alike. We are doing dinner at goofys (tradition) and doing breakfast at storytellers in departure day. I remember seeing a bit of grounds at dLr the last time we did goofys but I honestly don’t remember much, so hoping there’s more to see. Very much looking forward to gingerbread house in GCH. We spent hours exploring architecture at Aulani last year so are definitely hoping for some similar fun... with holidays even better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter