Festival of the Holidays...Snacks vs. Garden Grill

AliceInJerseyLand

Earning My Ears
What's not to miss as far as snacks and QS are concerned?

Also, what would you recommend....late breakfast/early lunch at Garden Grill, or snacking around the world? I'll be with my husband, 6 year old, and 2 year old. Obviously Garden Grill is way different because it's a character meal, but if the snacks at WS are worth it...we could always book our character meal somewhere else.

Breakfast is only served until 10:30 at Garden Grill so that's the latest reservation time you can book. I think if you did a breakfast & then hit a few attractions you would then be able to graze at the Holiday food booths around WS once you were hungry for something else to eat. Personally I find Garden Grill to be one of the more enjoyable & relaxing character meals for Breakfast but I don't care for their current Lunch & Dinner menu so I only book breakfast if I eat there.

Breakfast is only served until 10:30 at Garden Grill so that's the latest reservation time you can book. I think if you did a breakfast & then hit a few attractions you would then be able to graze at the Holiday food booths around WS once you were hungry for something else to eat. Personally I find Garden Grill to be one of the more enjoyable & relaxing character meals for Breakfast but I don't care for their current Lunch & Dinner menu so I only book breakfast if I eat there.
Thanks for the info. I was planning on Biergarten for dinner, so it just feels like so much food, haha. I wish we had the time to do 2 days at EPCOT. We are staying at BWV, so maybe we could squeeze in a second night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter