Festival of the Arts

Unfortunately, there is a style of blue goat cheese and that looks like what Disney chose to use. I won't be choosing that one either. I selfishly hope the "prize" for eating those is not good! lol.....
Haha! I will report back in a week and spy on the actual dish.

Agreed. I was planning to get the grilled cheese, empanada, and key lime pie anyway, so there's three. I don't eat funky cheese so Gourmet Landscapes is out. That means I'd need to get the dessert trio and the pop tart. The dessert trio maybe, but I do not want the pop tart, not even a little bit. I might rather pick off the cheese and eat the beets from Landscapes lol.
If you happen to want two servings of something, you should be able to get two stamps for two of the same item and that would allow you to omit one that you don't want. In the past, they've given two stamps for two items, even if they were the same thing. They just care that you spent money and got five stamps. They don't all have to be different stamps (at least that's how it used to be).

Was it this?
  • Angry Crab: Whole crispy soft-shell crab with green papaya salad, mango-sriracha fluid gel, and coconut-lime foam with pomegranate and mango crush pearls (New) – $7.25, DDP Snack Eligible

I pulled the menu from DFB from 2023.
That's it! Thanks. How was it? I'm so disappointed it's not there, since I vowed I'd take a deep breath and try it this year.
The pan-seared scallops had a vanilla-butternut squash puree. It was over at The Artist's Table two years ago - I think it moved to the kiosk outside Test Track last year. (I still think of that kiosk as The Donut Box.) I liked that dish a lot.

View attachment 823030
I loved that. I think the pan seared scallop was my favorite thing at the Festival
Am I miscounting or are there only FIVE Wonderful Walk of Color menu items? 🤔 Usually there are seven and you need to purchase five to get the prize.
I thought the first year I went, 2022, there were five. I thought you had to get one of each thing. Had I known you could get multiples and skip some, I'd get more of some and omit others.

I wish half of them weren't desserts.
Me too! I've been on a diet (as of today, I've lost exactly 15 lbs-Yay!), and was hoping for some healthy, low-cal options. I'm probably the only person glad the sipping chocolate isn't back. I could have omitted it? I'm not THAT strong.

Just catching up with the thread and looking at the food menus. I’m also not a foodie so some of these dishes just seem a little too much for me, which is unfortunate but expected. Looking at the pictures of the menus, it does seem like they are offering less options. At the flower and garden fest there were typically three food offerings at most if not each food booth. Anyone know the reason for less or is two offerings typical for FARTS? This will be my first time going during this festival. I have been to all of the others.

Just catching up with the thread and looking at the food menus. I’m also not a foodie so some of these dishes just seem a little too much for me, which is unfortunate but expected. Looking at the pictures of the menus, it does seem like they are offering less options. At the flower and garden fest there were typically three food offerings at most if not each food booth. Anyone know the reason for less or is two offerings typical for FARTS? This will be my first time going during this festival. I have been to all of the others.
my guess is that is is such a shorter venue and crowd levels are lower

I haven’t been to a WDW festival in awhile. Are you able to buy any food item from any booth and just bring the receipt to that particular booth? Or is that just a Disneyland food and wine thing?

I haven’t been to a WDW festival in awhile. Are you able to buy any food item from any booth and just bring the receipt to that particular booth? Or is that just a Disneyland food and wine thing?
So each booth has registers where you order first ... then walk a few steps to the window where you hand them your receipt, they mark it, hand it back with your food!

So each booth has registers where you order first ... then walk a few steps to the window where you hand them your receipt, they mark it, hand it back with your food!
Oh yes. I remember that. But I guess my question is, do you have to go to each booth separately and buy just their particular items? Or can you order any food item from a single booth and then go to the other booths to pick up your items?

Oh yes. I remember that. But I guess my question is, do you have to go to each booth separately and buy just their particular items? Or can you order any food item from a single booth and then go to the other booths to pick up your items?
As far as I know, it's booth specific! I've never tried to order something from Japan in Italy. I think it's set up to just buy in country. (That was funny to say)

The latter works at DCA (Disneyland) for their festivals, but I don't believe that works at Epcot. (Broadly speaking, Epcot's festivals have significantly more booths.)

As far as I know, it's booth specific! I've never tried to order something from Japan in Italy. I think it's set up to just buy in country. (That was funny to say)
Yes, as funny as it sounds to say, this is correct.

Sometimes we try to divide and conquer in an area with at least 3 food booths nearby. Then we all share them on a table, and some years a garbage can lol. I think the table situation has improved.

First time visiting for this festival, flying tomorrow and there through the weekend. Friday's opening looks to be a tad wet, I'm guessing that will impact some of the artists a bit. But food booths and broadway should be okay. Rest of the weekend looks lovely though.

First time visiting for this festival, flying tomorrow and there through the weekend. Friday's opening looks to be a tad wet, I'm guessing that will impact some of the artists a bit. But food booths and broadway should be okay. Rest of the weekend looks lovely though.
Luckily, I was there yesterday and captured the chalk artists with their amazing artwork (I can show more pics of the work). And yes, it is raining today.

1705072718094.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter