Festival of the Arts

I haven't seen the Pop Eats stuff marked on the menus I've looked at (Disney or DFB). Weird. But thanks!
I'm seeing seven:

Wonderful Walk Locations & Menu Items

• Pop Eats: Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese
  • Pop Eats: Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese
  • Vibrante & Vívido: Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
  • Gourmet Landscapes: Verjus-Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese, Petite Lettuce, Blackberry Gastrique and Spiced Pecans
  • The Deconstructed Dish: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie
  • Deco Delights: Neapolitan Dessert Trio
  • Figment’s Inspiration Station: Blueberry-Filled Pastry Tart with Purple Icing

Last edited:
I haven't seen the Pop Eats stuff marked on the menus I've looked at (Disney or DFB).
It's on the Disney site.

Pop Eats – Near Port of Entry​

Food
  • Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
  • Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
But I think it's strange to have two items that are so close both be on the Wonderful Walk.

It's on the Disney site.

Pop Eats – Near Port of Entry​

Food
  • Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
  • Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine item)
But I think it's strange to have two items that are so close both be on the Wonderful Walk.
I found it, thanks. Was in the process of editing my post but you're faster than I am. 🤣

I’m starting to wonder if something happened that made them cut the menus down and delay the release? We’ve been to the festival just about every year since it started and this is the latest the menus were ever released and I’m very surprised by all the missing food!

Now that I think about it, this means we need to buy five of six options (VS the usual 5 of 7), since two of them are essentially the same. 😕

This is from MDE so basically 5/6

• Pop Eats: Tomato Soup with Pimento Cheese, Bacon and Fried Green Tomato Grilled Cheese
  • Vibrante & Vívido: Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
  • Gourmet Landscapes: Verjus-Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese, Petite Lettuce, Blackberry Gastrique and Spiced Pecans

Music​

Hear harmonious musical performances daily in World Showcase Plaza.

Featured musicians include:
  • Nicholas Marks on guitar
  • Victor Espinola on harp
  • Don Black on saxophone
  • Dominic Gaudious on digeridoo
Check the My Disney Experience app for showtimes.
Entertainment is subject to change without notice.

Art Defying Gravity​

Witness incredible displays of strength, grace, acrobatics and agility.

Performances take place in World Showcase Plaza, Saturday through Wednesday during the festival.
Check the My Disney Experience app for showtimes.
Entertainment is subject to change without notice.

This is from MDE so basically 5/6

I wish half of them weren't desserts.

I wish half of them weren't desserts.
Agreed. I was planning to get the grilled cheese, empanada, and key lime pie anyway, so there's three. I don't eat funky cheese so Gourmet Landscapes is out. That means I'd need to get the dessert trio and the pop tart. The dessert trio maybe, but I do not want the pop tart, not even a little bit. I might rather pick off the cheese and eat the beets from Landscapes lol.

Agreed. I was planning to get the grilled cheese, empanada, and key lime pie anyway, so there's three. I don't eat funky cheese so Gourmet Landscapes is out. That means I'd need to get the dessert trio and the pop tart. The dessert trio maybe, but I do not want the pop tart, not even a little bit. I might rather pick off the cheese and eat the beets from Landscapes lol.
I feel ya on this, but knowing Disney food, this will likely be an extremely mild goat cheese with little funk. It will be more creamy than anything!! Those spiced nuts sound good too.

I feel ya on this, but knowing Disney food, this will likely be an extremely mild goat cheese with little funk. It will be more creamy than anything!! Those spiced nuts sound good too.
I saw this picture. Moldy stuff grosses me out. No, I'm not a foodie lol. I do like to try interesting looking dishes but no mold please. :scared: :laughing:2024-festival-of-the-arts-booth-menu-items-gourmet-landscapes.png

Maybe it won't look like that? Are those little mushrooms on there? I don't eat mushrooms either. Now I sound really picky lol.

Food is not my FOA thing. But I would like to try the very best it has to offer. Just a few things.

Yeah, I was picturing goat cheese as somewhere between feta and cream cheese, not with veins in it. I can't remember where exactly I saw that picture but I'm pretty sure it was posted by Disney. I saved it along with whatever others I came across. Maybe that's a different dish from some previous year

Haha! TBH the cheese in the first photo looks like blue cheese, not goat cheese so that's weird .........
Unfortunately, there is a style of blue goat cheese and that looks like what Disney chose to use. I won't be choosing that one either. I selfishly hope the "prize" for eating those is not good! lol.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter