Festival of the Arts

When do the artist booths open up? I can't seem to remember. Just know it's not right at park opening. Thanks!

I hope they release details soon. I haven't been since the first one and a lot has changed since then. Looks like it is much better.

Booked 2 Broadway dining packages today, one for the 16th and one for the 18th, 2 different performers. I’m excited!!

Hopefully they will release the menus now. 😋
I have also booked 2 dining packages.

Are the performances the same with different performers, or is it a completely different show?

I have also booked 2 dining packages.

Are the performances the same with different performers, or is it a completely different show?

I'm not sure, I've never been to Festival of the Arts. I've been to all the other festivals a million times but this will be my first time to this one. I just know that the performers are different each of the nights I booked.

I'm not sure, I've never been to Festival of the Arts. I've been to all the other festivals a million times but this will be my first time to this one. I just know that the performers are different each of the nights I booked.
That’s makes two of us. Post what you find here! If all the shows are the same with just different performers, I may cancel one of mine.

That’s makes two of us. Post what you find here! If all the shows are the same with just different performers, I may cancel one of mine.
I've never been either (yay for all of us, it's going to be great!), but did a quick skim of some videos on YouTube... looks like they're different. It seems that they play to the performers strengths, and shows they were in (although not exclusively, which is nice).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter