Festival Of The Arts Food

I've enjoyed the Arancini (Italy), Beef Wellington (USA), Bree bread bowl (France) and the Risotto (Canada). Can't say that any were my absolute favorite. Just all good.

Where can I find a listing on what is being offered like at the Food and Wine booths?

My favorite was the Red Wine-braised Beef Short-rib at Germany. Everything on the plate was delicious and the beef stood out. I was underwhelmed by the Beef Wellington I had. It would be nice if they paired it with another item.

My favorite was the Red Wine-braised Beef Short-rib at Germany. Everything on the plate was delicious and the beef stood out. I was underwhelmed by the Beef Wellington I had. It would be nice if they paired it with another item.

I have not tried it, but saw a vlog about it and the short rib looked delicious!

I will say, the Germany food booths for F&G and F&W are always ranked in the top for us. And I am not even a huge German food lover. But they do something right over there. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

The lobster poutine at Refreshment Port was so good! It had a lot of lobster meat, and the bisque over the fries is just delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter