Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise - Opening September 18, 2021

Hard to get my head around this one as so much of the new show will reportedly revolve around projections to augment the pyro and music. It seems the best place to be will be the Hub or Main Street. I hope they open the plaza garden dessert party to take advantage of that location once again. I guess this will be awesome for Wishes or the final weeks of HEA, but for Enchantment, who knows.
Mike

Last edited:
If anyone has done this before, do you know if you need a park ticket? I'm arriving on a Saturday and don't plan to go to the park that day. I booked this since it is taking part outside the park and assume it won't require a park ticket. Any advice would be appreciated.

If anyone has done this before, do you know if you need a park ticket? I'm arriving on a Saturday and don't plan to go to the park that day. I booked this since it is taking part outside the park and assume it won't require a park ticket. Any advice would be appreciated.
Haven’t done this before but since check-in is at the TTC and parking is at the nearby lot can’t see how it differs from a local having an ADR at one of the resort hotels where no park ticket is required. You could of course call and ask.

Hard to get my head around this one as so much of the new show will reportedly revolve around projections to augment the pyro and music. It seems the best place to be will be the Hub or Main Street. I hope they open the plaza garden dessert party to take advantage of that location once again. I guess this will be awesome for the final weeks of Wishes, but for Enchantment, who knows.
Mike
I always felt that the Happily Ever After fireworks were also best viewed on the hub. To me the projections on the castle were the real show, with the fireworks as an accent.
I hope this means the dessert parties will not be far behind- I will be stalking these sites for news!

I always felt that the Happily Ever After fireworks were also best viewed on the hub. To me the projections on the castle were the real show, with the fireworks as an accent.
I hope this means the dessert parties will not be far behind- I will be stalking these sites for news!

Same !!! But this does look pretty nice--- will book for December (if offered) if no other dessert parties are available

Is it already booked up? We can't seem to find any availability
It says: “Opening September 18, 2021”

and I’m not sure if that means the day the experience starts or when reservations begin. You can call this number for clarification: (407) 939-6690

HTH

Last edited:
This appears to be a scaled back version of what use to be offered in the past. From I am able to reference it appears they have reduced the variety of desserts by 50% and swapped out a dessert with one made with popcorn all at the same price they charged in the past.

Has anyone successfully booked this for an upcoming trip? It seems like reservations are not actually available for sale yet. We called and they said sold out but try closer to the date. We will be there 10/8

Has anyone successfully booked this for an upcoming trip? It seems like reservations are not actually available for sale yet. We called and they said sold out but try closer to the date. We will be there 10/8

I'm unable to book the event, which appears to be held on Saturdays and Wednesdays, because it's not being offered on 10/2, 10/6, or 10/9. :( It is, however, available the prior & following weeks.

ETA: We're a group of 2, and all prior & subsequent dates would allow for me to select & purchase.

I was able to book the day of the announcement for Saturday 10/16.

I'm unable to book the event, which appears to be held on Saturdays and Wednesdays, because it's not being offered on 10/2, 10/6, or 10/9. :( It is, however, available the prior & following weeks.

ETA: We're a group of 2, and all prior & subsequent dates would allow for me to select & purchase.

that makes sense why it’s not even letting me search for availability given the dates we are there 😢. Thx for the help

I can't get the availability page to load - is anyone successful with it right now?

This appears to be a scaled back version of what use to be offered in the past. From I am able to reference it appears they have reduced the variety of desserts by 50% and swapped out a dessert with one made with popcorn all at the same price they charged in the past.

Ahhh the good ol’ Chapek bait and switch! Actually shocked the price didn’t increase:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter