Ferris Patrick Martin 6lbs 11ounces 19in 10:50pm

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for your well wishes. We are now home and enjoying every moment with our beautiful baby boy. :cloud9:

Ferris is such a joy and has already brightened our lives so much. We never imagined that becoming parents would be so rewarding.

Corey, Julie, and baby Ferris

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for your well wishes. We are now home and enjoying every moment with our beautiful baby boy. :cloud9:

Ferris is such a joy and has already brightened our lives so much. We never imagined that becoming parents would be so rewarding.

Thanks for the update Corey. Congratulations again, good luck with the new transition and new baby, and remember - sleep when the baby sleeps.

Hi Everyone!

hey, you got time to post, you got time to "Rapid Fire". :rotfl: get back in the game Corey / Julie, we missed ya this week....

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. It is soooo rewarding and exciting to watch them grow. Congrats again. I cant wait to see more pics!! He is just so adorable.

Congrats...We are due any day now and looking forward to our newest addition to the family. My DW and I wish you all the best.

Hi Everyone!

Congrats again Corey and Julie. :hug: I love your new tag. :cloud9:

Blessings to Ferris. You chose a great set of parents. Congratulations to all!

Welcome to the WORLD, new mouseketeer Ferris.
Happy parenting, Julie and Corey.

Hi Everyone!

It is quite amazing, all that " you will understand when you have your own" is true. How are the dogs making out so far?

Congratulations to Julie and Corey, Ferris is such a wonderful name. It is great to have another member to the dis community.

Hi Everyone!

and it only gets better :hug:

Enjoy the first weeks - they go by so fast :confused3

Hi Everyone!

I'm sure both of you will enjoy every minute of parenthood :goodvibes

Congratulations to you both Julie and Corey. Welcome Ferris!

I can't wait to hear the poopy diper stories from Corey!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter