Fellowship of the fisheye

DSC_5320.jpg

Wow I love this.... it would look great blown up huge on a flat sleek frame in some ones living room I love the lines and how you captured the speed of the city :) well done :artist:

I was thinking the same :thumbsup2 So much energy in this picture

Wbeem, Was this the picture you took on a trip you didn't think you went on with a lens you didn't know you owned? :lmao:

I was thinking the same :thumbsup2 So much energy in this picture

Wbeem, Was this the picture you took on a trip you didn't think you went on with a lens you didn't know you owned? :lmao:

Yes! I don't own a fisheye, so I'm sure that I rented it or borrowed it. It's just that I don't remember being there at the time I took this photo.

Maybe I was kidnapped by aliens.

Just got back and took the Fish along as usual...

Tea1.jpg

FOTLK_Fish.jpg

Finally settled down in our new place and got internet and Wifi up and running so now back to some picture fun :cool1:

This fisheye lens and I still have some issue to work out but eventually will get the hang of it. As for this picture, I love the fun I captured with my wife and daughter but as far as optically it isn't the greatest.

Silly Wife by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Everyone loves a birthday cake right? . .. . . . . .wrong! Not this kid lol. She wanted nothing to do with it :confused3

Birthday Girl by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Mike, I just love the fisheye. I sold my Tokina 11-16 last night. I find I use the fisheye more often. My youngest didnt really like the cake for her first birthday either.

Mike, I just love the fisheye. I sold my Tokina 11-16 last night. I find I use the fisheye more often. My youngest didnt really like the cake for her first birthday either.

I am still battling with mine. Its more me and not so much the lens lol. Still trying to find the sweet spot and get the focus down. I think those pics I dropped it down to 1ft and they seem to come out a little better, 3ft seems a bit out of focus I am finding. Mine youngest is a weirdo lol, who doesn't love cake! Whats funny is that she loves cookies and cupcakes so who knows, she may have been intimated by how large the cake was. That and she was overly tired at that point and falling asleep in her high chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter