Feeling very Christmassy!

Bonnie said:
Oooh, I didn't realise there was anyone else on the DLP forum from this part of the country (except Superdooie of course)! *waves from Hull* :)

I'm not _too_ far away! *waves from Leeds*

Bonnie said:
Has anyone changed their settings to display the red and green "Happy Holidays" theme here at the DIS boards? :) I changed mine last night and it'll take a while to get used to, but it is quite cheerful!
I changed mine a bit back but decided I didn't like it. However I'm giving it another chance now (even though I'm not feeling at all Christmassy yet!!!)!!!!! ;)

Hi, could someone let me know where I can get a Christmassy picture to go with my signature please? I'm feeling very bare!

I feel a bit christmassy. Got my Secret Santa present sorted out at last but still stuck on pressies for family and friends. Thank goodness for internet shopping I cry!

Joanne UK said:
Hi, could someone let me know where I can get a Christmassy picture to go with my signature please? I'm feeling very bare!
181200x150.jpg
561200x150.jpg

I like these that were posted a few days ago
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel very Christmassy this year !!!! thanks to this board !!!!
We've written most of our cards; BUT I'll wait till Marco is back from Paris to have him post those DIS cards ... and ;) something else !!! from his office :
Italian postoffice service is one of the worse ...worldwide !!!!

I've already purchased a small tree, which I started to decorate with my first DIScard : this year we are going to have a DIS tree - instead of usual decor it will have all the wishes cards we'll get !!!
12.gif

Under that tree Marco has put our Secret Santa parcel - which he and Reid are trying to prevent me from opening !!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm ALSO WORKING for the Xmas play at my school : I'll have 26 boys and girls (11 year old !!!) acting in a play about Nativity !!!! ::yes:: Yes, that's my job !!! BUT :scared1:we are also having rap dance, choir and singing from other 150 students ... or so !!!!! :earseek:
Yes, I love this !!!! though I'll be spending most part of my days at school from now to 22nd Dec . !!!!!!!!

I'm really in a Christmas mood already !!!! ;) Laura

7.gif

Hi Bonnie & UrgleWurlge :wave:

I am from Leeds (and still work there) but live in Goole with my DF :cloud9: :love:

:flower:

Jodie

Bonnie said:
Has anyone changed their settings to display the red and green "Happy Holidays" theme here at the DIS boards? :) I changed mine last night and it'll take a while to get used to, but it is quite cheerful!
Bonnie, I liked the Christmas setting so much that I have kept it since last Christmas! :rotfl:

Glad you are feeling better.

ely3857 said:
Hi Bonnie & UrgleWurlge :wave:

I am from Leeds (and still work there) but live in Goole with my DF :cloud9: :love:

Jodie

ohhh! do you work in the centre of Leeds? Can i ask where?

I'm feeling sooooooooo Christmassy AND it's my Birthday on Christmas too! This is gonna be the best Christmas and Birthday ever because it'll be the first one spent with my boyfriend :love: we didn't get to spend the last two Christmases together.

Donna
xxx

urglewurgle said:
ohhh! do you work in the centre of Leeds? Can i ask where?

Yes you may!

I work for the bank on the outside of the Merrion Centre....

Jodie

duh.... i always forget which is the merrion centre... is that the top one with a morrisons?

and is it a barclays??

you have to remember that i often walk around without my contacts in so..... yeah.... lol

I think I'm feeling a bit more Christmassy now, it cheered me up when I found the disboard had been decorated ( haven't changed my settings though, so not sure how it happened )
I changed mine a bit back but decided I didn't like it. However I'm giving it another chance now (even though I'm not feeling at all Christmassy yet!!!)!!!!! ;)
I must admit I have put my Christmas tree up on the 23rd December before now.

The administrators must have changed the default forum setting! If you don't want the Christmas one up just yet you can go right to the bottom of this page and change the "Forum skin"! :)

Dee8197 said:
I must admit I have put my Christmas tree up on the 23rd December before now.

That's standard in our house!! And I'm sticking to my DVC DISboard colours - I find the christmas ones too much.

Excuse while I go and have a "Bah, Humbug" moment!! :teeth:

Now I'm feeling Christmassy. We have snow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter