• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feeling Random??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!!! It's not just for school, it's for youth groups as well :teeth:

Maybe I should get a group of friends together and we could all go for it.

Now... Where can I find 9 other friends who'd go to WDW to learn...

i believe you.
but i dont think a teacher should be telling you you dont have a life...

Well, he didn't exactly say I didn't have a life.
He thinks I should be spending all my time doing stuff with music, when i had a commitment to something else.
So, i told him straight, that i have other stuff to do!

:scared:
Thassa bit extreme.

that is extremly stupid, she couldnt have thought of an thing better? lol
lol. once in 6th grade some girl took my school picture from the yearbook from the previous year and put it in this guys locker with i note that said that i liked him. and i didn t even know him, lol. some people are just so stupid xD

I found it really funny myself xD Nobody believed her because she has a reputation for lying although I was quite intrigued as to what I'd done for her to start this rumour. I mean there's a few people who might want to trash me but she wasn't one of them.

So this girl who used to be in my class last year, who I never really talked to and who I only have 3 classes with this year which she never turns up to spread this rumour that one of the popular boys stole my phone and I have loads of pictures of me in my underwear on it. Hysterics, I was on the floor when I heard it.

A bit OTT isn't it?

Not planning on sending those pics to Brendon are you, Haz?;)

Well, he didn't exactly say I didn't have a life.
He thinks I should be spending all my time doing stuff with music, when i had a commitment to something else.
So, i told him straight, that i have other stuff to do!
lol. he sounds dumb xD

I found it really funny myself xD Nobody believed her because she has a reputation for lying although I was quite intrigued as to what I'd done for her to start this rumour. I mean there's a few people who might want to trash me but she wasn't one of them.

lol. i love to hear some of the ridiculas rumors some people spread. xD

In the likely event of your death, i'm sure you'd like to be identified.

Hmm... Would you guys consider the Teen Boards as a youth group?

Anyone at all? Because if so, we're elegable to go to WDW and learn things by going behind the scenes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter