Feeling Grand - How to Plan a Disney Trip In 18 Days Or Less

Things are not looking well. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

My mother passed this morning. Eventually, I'd like to write more, but for now, while I am still...at a loss for words...I'll borrow a memorial poem I found on the interent.

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

My mother passed this morning. Eventually, I'd like to write more, but for now, while I am still...at a loss for words...I'll borrow a memorial poem I found on the interent.

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

Oh, TK. :sad1:

I am so, so, sorry.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Hang in there. We are praying for all of you.

Oh TK, I am so sorry. :hug: You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. I wish I had words that could ease your pain. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: But how wonderful that you were able to enjoy one last trip with her one-on-one, even if you didn't realize it was the last trip at the time.

Oh Kat,

I am so sorry I missed this while we were gone.

My heart hurts for you.

Wishing you comfort and peace in the days to come and know that you are surrounded by love. I am so sorry for your loss.

I have been off the DIS for quite a while, I just read your latest updates...I am very sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers during this difficult time. :hug:

I have been off the DIS for quite a while, I just read your latest updates...I am very sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers during this difficult time. :hug:

Thank you very much. We're taking it one day...sometimes one moment at a time over here. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter