feeling defeated

Hello Friends,

I have my sweet DD home again! She did get a draw yesterday and her hemoglobin stayed at 97! So she is maintaining <3 Hopefully she does well over the weekend. We are happy she is home and the bleeding appears to have stopped. The area is not getting bigger as we have it marked off, if it does we need to return to the hospital. DD is in her bed and happy as a clam! The nurse was just here to check on her. We will do a full round of vitals at bedtime. Her siblings came for a visit <3 She did need to come home with a catheter but we can deal with that, its a temporary measure.
Yes, we are in Nova Scotia Canada <3 About 2.5 hours from a city hospital.
Thanks for the love and encouragement <3 I appreciate it so much!

Fantastic! I was hesitant to ask, but overjoyed she is home. No place like home 🥰
love love love Nova Scotia. I am just home, but we are headed to New Brunswick in 2 weeks for a nice peaceful holiday, hopefully cooler than where we are returning from in Italy and Spain. lol. Actually I know it will be. 😉 I miss the East coast.

Fantastic! I was hesitant to ask, but overjoyed she is home. No place like home 🥰
love love love Nova Scotia. I am just home, but we are headed to New Brunswick in 2 weeks for a nice peaceful holiday, hopefully cooler than where we are returning from in Italy and Spain. lol. Actually I know it will be. 😉 I miss the East coast.
Oh that’s awesome!!! The weather will be wonderful 😊 what part are you visiting?

Oh that’s awesome!!! The weather will be wonderful 😊 what part are you visiting?

we are staying in Grand-Digue, Cape Des Caisses. I hope so. We are a 3 minute walk to the ocean, and I’m anxious to introduce my pups to it! My husband too, lol. All the times I went to visit my Dad in PEI, he never came 😳, so we shall cross that lovely bridge as well.

Haha .. made me laugh out loud!

Wes my DH is doing well. Currently waiting on biopsy results from the polyps he had removed. He is stable and not in pain so thats good!
My DD is doing better as well. The hematoma is shrinking but we are waiting to see the oncologist as to why this happened. That thought scares me but I push it away... well most days I do!
August is here! My DS will be leaving for university to finish his law degree. He is going to the University Of Manitoba! About a 5 hour flight from me.. so we are checking flight prices, might be a trip out west for us! we have never been out there .. but it will depend on everyone's health! We are looking at Nov.

Mommasita .. you will be close to my way!!! ENJOY every minute of your trip! It sounds lovely.

Weswife, will Mommasita be close enough where perhaps you two could meet? If you both felt comfortable doing so that is? Would be awesome for me to get to meet one of you from this very kind and caring small group. :grouphug: ❤️ along with always prayers to you and your entire family, my friend, you know that.

Good day Friends,

Thought I would stop in for a chat. I went to the BEST concert today .. It was in my DD's bedroom <3 She was singing her heart out. Melt my heart <3 She is so happy and feeling well. Her wound is settling down nicely, as when she was in the hospital it went backwards. I had a few concerns but its looking better now. I do 5 of the 7 wound care changes. She had a blood draw yesterday and maintained her hemoglobin, this is great news! The hematoma on her side is settling nicely. Finally some positives vibes <3 The dark side is I can feel a lump on her side which I can only assume is the mass on her bowel. My thoughts take me to dark places and tons of sadness. We are waiting for follow up from the oncologist, he is back in the office Tuesday. So, I feel like bad news is on the horizon. This is not a good feeling or a good place to be in my head.
I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend. I will sign off for now.. many hugs

Saturday extra XO dear Weswife along with always first and foremost extra praise and thanks to God! God Bless truly your precious daughter! I love her courageous spirit! From across the country indeed I am most proud of her! Please tell her so! :grouphug:

Attachments

• Donald.jpg
    Donald.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter