Feel the Force at Disneyland Resort with Special May the 4th Celebrations

dina444444

DIS Veteran
With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening on May 31 at the Disneyland Resort, you’ll have an opportunity to travel to a galaxy far, far away to live out your own Star Wars adventure. This May the 4th, special celebrations are happening in Tomorrowland at Disneyland park, including limited-time food, beverage and merchandise offerings.

• Jump to light speed with the return of Hyperspace Mountain, the popular Star Wars-themed overlay to Space Mountain.
  • Captain Phasma and a small legion of Stormtroopers make their way through Tomorrowland in an incredible display of the Force in March of the First Order.
  • Regardless of whether you’re a supporter of the First Order or the Resistance, grab a friend and snap a picture at a special photo opportunity in Starcade.
  • Galactic Grill and Alien Pizza Planet are serving up Star Wars-inspired snacks that are out of this world! Grab a Dark Side Chicken Sandwich or Outer Rim Pasta. Mark the day with a novelty stein, sipper or popcorn bucket inspired by Star Wars icons. Additional details on these delicious surprises and more will be shared later this week, so stay tuned!
  • Grab a souvenir from Star Trader or Launch Bay, such as a t-shirt, hat or limited-edition pin!
Will you join us on May the 4th?

Source

I'm also dying to know how long they leave Hyperspace up. I wonder if this will be their excuse to put it up and then leave it up through the opening of SWGE (and beyond- at least through summer) to give SW faithful another SW attraction. Personally, I LOVE Hyperspace and hope it at least stays up through Memorial Day weekend and our upcoming visit...

Last edited:

Arriving the 5th as well. This may be our first and last DL trip since we are east coasters. Torn between whether I want to see Space Mountain in its original glory or with the overlay.

Last year it was around until the end of June. Not sure how SWGE will affect the time of the run, but the press release says "for a limited time," and I don't think that "limited time" means one day only.

Hyperspace Mountain is totally awesome. Got to ride it once with the Star Wars overlay. Incredible ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter