Feedback on staying off-site and then moving to Disney Hotel

Read the thread on attraction tickets in the uk forum section..as they are now e tickets and there are no currently no restrictions on using a us credit card. You should be okay to buy the 14 day ones.

Worth reading and finding out. Its a substantial saving.
The savings are significant. The UK gets some great deals on rooms and tickets. I tried once a few years ago and it recognized my IP as from the US and wouldn't let me get to the UK options. It's funny. I'm going to DLP next month and the Paris site let me pick whatever currency I wanted and would let me book using the cheapest option.

My next WDW trip isn't until November next year and I'll be staying in my motorhome at Ft. Wilderness. That might be a little hard to fake out even Disney IT. :)

j

The savings are significant. The UK gets some great deals on rooms and tickets. I tried once a few years ago and it recognized my IP as from the US and wouldn't let me get to the UK options. It's funny. I'm going to DLP next month and the Paris site let me pick whatever currency I wanted and would let me book using the cheapest option.

My next WDW trip isn't until November next year and I'll be staying in my motorhome at Ft. Wilderness. That might be a little hard to fake out even Disney IT. :)

j
you have to do it through attraction tickets not directly through disneyworld. You wont get any package deals but worth having a look at in the future. As i doubt you would get much anyone in the motorhome camps.

Vpns are your friend. But yes there is a clear blocker on getting them through disney. But attraction tickets are very reputable and for a small fee are completely refundable..so well worth the chance i think.

Just something to consider.

you have to do it through attraction tickets not directly through disneyworld. You wont get any package deals but worth having a look at in the future. As i doubt you would get much anyone in the motorhome camps.

Vpns are your friend. But yes there is a clear blocker on getting them through disney. But attraction tickets are very reputable and for a small fee are completely refundable..so well worth the chance i think.

Just something to consider.

j
FYI, I am not sure if it is same for UK tickets, but when I purchase Canadian Resident tickets, before my tickets are used for the first time, I have to visit Guest services to 'Activate' them by showing my Canadian driver's license or some sort of proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter