February?

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Am I mad to consider at trip starting on a Saturday in February?

I know it'll be really quite cold and am prepared for that, but we've never been on a full weekend before. Our schools have a holiday from Friday 3 - Tues 7 inclusive and I can get decent flights on Saturday - Monday.

With Season of the Force in mind, will it be extremely busy at the weekend - crystal balls anyone?

Yes, in my experience Saturdays and Sundays, until after parade time, are extremely busy in February/march. But later in the evenings it does get markedly quieter.
We tended to do the shows and guided tours on Saturdays, and the catch the rides in the evenings and then on Monday.

Thanks, intend to be there for all the Star Wars stuff and anything else would be a bonus. Flight on the Monday is in the evening so would have almost the whole day there.

January and February are my two preferred months for going at DLP.

Parks close early but everything is so quiet. Attendance is the lowest at these times, even during holidays (French people are busy skiing).

I believe from by your posts here at the DIS that this is not going to be your first stay, which would make that time a perfect time to enjoy and relax.:)

I'm just looking at February. Been many
Times before in Feb and had mixed weather from sunshine to snow. All good lol. Wish you were going to be there from the11th as I'm looking at a solo trip and am trying to decide if it's being a bit silly to go on my own . I so want to go back and its a great price and includes half board vouchers xxxxxxxxx

If anyone else is would be lovely to meet for cafe au lait x

Hi Julie, we went one Febraury a few years back and it was really, really quiet....and really, really cold! We could just stay on POTC and go round again, which we did a lot to warm up. If you don't mind the cold I would definitely go , it was good value the year we went''''hope this photo loads?
4.jpg
4.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter