February Weather

rayana

Earning My Ears
We just booked our next trip, however we it is for February. We are used to going in October. Just curious anyone having been there in February can tell me how the weather is and also how the crowds are. We will be bringing our travel trailer down for the 1st time. Used to always stay in the cabins.

We stayed the last two years in Feb. The crowds were not too bad, as long as you miss MLK weekend or one of the many race weekends. The weather, well pack for all seasons. We saw a high of about 90 and as low as 38 degrees all in the same week. It was mainly dry and only rained maybe one day each trip.

We just booked our next trip, however we it is for February. We are used to going in October. Just curious anyone having been there in February can tell me how the weather is and also how the crowds are. We will be bringing our travel trailer down for the 1st time. Used to always stay in the cabins.

Every year is obviously 'very' different. We have been there twice end of Jan, first of March and the weather was cold, rainy, and windy both times, so we aren't going at that time anymore. We 'do not' like that combination!! :upsidedow A day, or two, ok, but not several days in a row. This year we are trying end of April, first of May.

But, you can also go and have 'perfect' weather. Take your chance - only you know what you can do. Everyone is different in what they are willing to endure and still enjoy their vacation.

As for the crowds, they weren't bad when we were there - could have been the weather, maybe not!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter