February recreation schedule?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
We will be at the fort February 4th thru 8th and I' like to see what movies are playing at the campfire. Is it too early for a schedule? Or, where can I find it

please understand I didn't post the whole thing...too difficult on my little camera...for example: there are Valentine's Day activities...

Are they still doing the horse-drawn wagon rides? I'm thinking about doing this before the campfire but I believe last time I went it was only at 6:00 pm.

Are they still doing the horse-drawn wagon rides? I'm thinking about doing this before the campfire but I believe last time I went it was only at 6:00 pm.

jeni,

Here is the info on the wagon rides. Depending on the time of year you are going, they vary the wagon ride schedule.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/recreation/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/wagon-rides/

The link has a calendar to check the schedule for your date in question.

Also be aware that starting around March 1 (soon), the campfire/singalong/movie traditionally has moved to its summer schedule of the Singalong starting at 8pm and movie at 840pm and stays that way through October when it traditionally moves back to its winter schedule an hour earlier. You didn't say when you were going so I wanted to put that out there.

Bama Ed

jeni,

Here is the info on the wagon rides. Depending on the time of year you are going, they vary the wagon ride schedule.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/recreation/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/wagon-rides/

The link has a calendar to check the schedule for your date in question.

Also be aware that starting around March 1 (soon), the campfire/singalong/movie traditionally has moved to its summer schedule of the Singalong starting at 8pm and movie at 840pm and stays that way through October when it traditionally moves back to its winter schedule an hour earlier. You didn't say when you were going so I wanted to put that out there.

Bama Ed

Thank you! We're going in June. I might have to re-think the movie though since there will be quite a bit of time inbetween & that is getting a little late for my 5 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter