February Park Hours

I'm sorry - it's showing as "5:55PM" on 2/5 (Wednesday). I just refreshed and it's there, but maybe I am doing something wrong.

I only have 3 and I have nothing even close to overlapping. I try choosing the time cause I don’t see the morning afternoon options. Frustrating

I don't know enough to know why it would make a difference, but on my app, it's not showing up. I can get it on my Chromebook though via the website. I'm not at home anymore so I can't check the CB, sorry.

It seems like they added extra TSM and RNRC because I see those in the 8am hour when I check various dates. I don’t see the other tier 1’s starting as early.

We are going to Hollywood Studios February 29 and I kept on refreshing today and seen a ton of SDD after not seeing any since our fast pass day. I moved Toy Story up to 8, Star Tours up to 9 and after many hours found a slinky for 11:15.

Edited to add that I just found one for 10:05 after 30 minutes of refreshing.

Last edited:
It seems like they added extra TSM and RNRC because I see those in the 8am hour when I check various dates. I don’t see the other tier 1’s starting as early.

This is all I am continuing to see too. I am really hoping some SDD FPs open up for the 8 o'clock hour.

Thanks for the heads-up! Am I correct that if I already have a TSM for 8:45 and a SDD for 11:55 I won't actually be able to view the available SDD drops for 8-9 on MDE - they will be blocked out?

Thanks for the heads-up! Am I correct that if I already have a TSM for 8:45 and a SDD for 11:55 I won't actually be able to view the available SDD drops for 8-9 on MDE - they will be blocked out?
If you go in to change your TSM, it will show you other Tier 1 availability including SDD

If you go in to change your TSM, it will show you other Tier 1 availability including SDD
It looks like since they have both TSM and SDD that they are going after the tier change, so only SDD is tier 1.

If I remember correctly it will show you the new FP when you go to change your time for the SDD, but it will warn you about the overlap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter