February Exercise Challenge--Let's get moving and take care of our hearts!

1743/1700

I made it!

I'm trying to decide if I should change my goal number for March. There's a week of no school in there, but I don't know if that means I'll exercise more or less! :confused3 I know one of my walking partners will be out of town and I don't know what the other plans. We are taking a trip to Ikea Friday so guess in the long car ride we can figure it out! :drive:

Let's move WISHers! You can do it. :cheer2:

Adding 130 minutes for this week, so that I can get at least to 75 % ' stayed on the treadmill longer than ever today, so I could get there.

750/999 total.........if at first.........

I had a good workout today. 40 min on the elliptical and 1.3 miles on the tm, along with stretching and pt exercises brings me to:

1172/1200 :)

Just need to get up and run in the morning and I should make my goal. :)

1138/1200 as of yesterday. Hoping to hit goal (for once) this afternoon after work!

Finishing up the month strong with 35 on the elliptical and 5 PT. Totals February out at 1379/1300.

Nice job everybody! Even if you didn't hit your goal, you got up off the couch! :thumbsup2:cheer2: See you all in March!:wave2:

20 minutes weights
65 minutes elliptical brings me to 1223/1200! I have finally reached my goal for once!!!! ;)

142 minutes cardio

64 minutes weights today.
206 total today

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

An hour Pilates class and hour Strong class this morning, followed by an hour WERQ class this evening brings me to:

2265/2013 :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter