***** February 2022 Thread *****

Updated to here

Going Presidents week but sadly staying off property this time.
Do you know your exact dates yet? That's okay, I can either enter the specific hotel or just put 'off property'.

February 20-27
Staying at the Poly
Will be on my honeymoon! :love::love:
Congratulations! :bride:

1/26-1/29 we’re doing universal (RPR) and 1/29-2/10 BWV. First time going during this time of year in over 20 years! We always go the two weeks after thanksgiving but we’re itching to see the parks without holiday decorations for once lol, and summers way too hot for us so we settled for late January/early February. So excited for the art festival!
Oh nice, seems like a few of us are doing Universal before and staying at Royal Pacific.
Haha, that's funny, I've been desperate to see the parks decorated for the holidays and was finally able to this past Nov./Dec.
Yes, the art festival is awesome ... just from the food standpoint. When I went in late January in 2019, it rained the whole Epcot day so a lot of the art activities/installations were unavailable. Still had a lot of fun though and getting food was ridiculously fast because of the rain (no lines!). If you're a foodie, you will most definitely appreciate the cuisine :)

Looks like Feb 1 to 8. Solo. I'll likely stay off property. Maybe even... <gasp> at Universal.

We are going Jan 23 – Feb 6. It will be me, husband, sister & her husband. Fourth time for us and first time for sister & her husband. We are all in our early 60’s. We are currently booked at CBR but will switch to POFQ if it becomes available. Celebrating early retirement for sister’s husband. We are all very excited and counting down the days!

I just got back from a hike in the 90 degree, very humid weather. I am very excited to be visiting Disney during the cooler months! We usually go in the summer so this will be nice.

I mean… I’m coming from upstate NY in mid-February. ANYTHING will be better 😂

Updated up to here

Looks like Feb 1 to 8. Solo. I'll likely stay off property. Maybe even... <gasp> at Universal.
Lol I don't blame you, Universal has been coming out with better rates for their hotels. Cheaper to use Uber and 'commute' in some cases.

We are going Jan 23 – Feb 6. It will be me, husband, sister & her husband. Fourth time for us and first time for sister & her husband. We are all in our early 60’s. We are currently booked at CBR but will switch to POFQ if it becomes available. Celebrating early retirement for sister’s husband. We are all very excited and counting down the days!
Awesome! Congratulations to your sister's husband! Yeah, I would switch to either PO resort if they open up as well.

I just got back from a hike in the 90 degree, very humid weather. I am very excited to be visiting Disney during the cooler months! We usually go in the summer so this will be nice.

Lol I don't mind the winter weather too much (Minnesota here) but I definitely don't trust flying during the winter season, too much of a chance there would be a cancellation or delay!
Yeah, I've been to WDW in late January and I had to wear a hoodie, $1 store gloves, scarf, and a winter beanie. It was a smidge cold but since you and I from the north, it's still much better than negative degree weather!

Heading to WDW for the 50th staying at the Poly February 7-15 with a friend. Can't wait too! Love the slow drip of 50th details they are doing - leaves me wanting more and more!

Upstate NY here as well! We just got back from a week at OKW. We usually go every February for a week, but we NEEDED to go somewhere after being locked in for so long! February is MUCH nicer! No rain...no humidity!

Now I don’t know 😩
The evening hours with the deluxe…But I want to stay at Port Orleans…

This is the epitome of First World Problems.

Now I don’t know 😩
The evening hours with the deluxe…But I want to stay at Port Orleans…

This is the epitome of First World Problems.
Hmm. Which one will you miss the most; Evening Hours or Port Orleans?

Hmm. Which one will you miss the most; Evening Hours or Port Orleans?
I’ve never stayed at Port Orleans (have always wanted to) and we DO spend much more time in the time in the parks during the evening hours. I’m sure we’ll end up at AKL again, but we’ll see if the price is right when it’s time to book.

2/5 - 2/10 at Wilderness Lodge

We are excited to be going back to the WL. I was able to book the last five days of the lower priced value season. There are usually plenty of discounts for January and February, but I'm not expecting discounts this year. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter