***** February 2022 Thread *****

Amunet

DIS Veteran
:welcome:
To the February 2022 Thread!

Here's a place to express your excitement for going during one of the most awesome dates 2/22!
Feel free to post when/where you'll be staying and if there are any special reasons for going. I'll add your information to the list below :)

1/23-2/12 ~ Eve & Wall-e - Port Orleans French Quarter {Retirement}
1/29-2/4 ~ DisneyBelle27 - Animal Kingdom Villas
1/29-2/9 ~ Mrs Grumpy - Pop Century
1/29-2/11 ~ shawthorne44 - Offsite
1/29-2/10 ~ disneydreamer1980 - Boardwalk Villas
1/30-2/5 ~ xlsm - Wilderness Lodge {Birthday}
1/30-2/6 ~ Princessclab - Coronado Springs/Gran Destino Tower
1/30-2/10 ~ Pinnochio - Boardwalk Villas
1/31-2/7 ~ 2Lunds - Contemporary
1/31-2/7 ~ ohtmeal - Caribbean Beach/Grand Floridian {1st Trip}
2/1-6 ~ Bama Mom - Port Orleans French Quarter
2/1-8 ~ StageTek - Off Property
2/1-10 ~ Disney loving Iowan - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas
2/2-8 ~ jewdmeister - Coronado Springs
2/4-12 ~ Rocketeer53 - Riviera Resort
2/6-10 ~ Wood Nymph - Yacht Club
2/5-11 ~ babydoll65 - Polynesian
2/5-12 ~ DduzDis - Yacht Club{Birthday}
2/5-12 ~ old feller - {tbd}
2/5-13 ~ olwyngdh - Pop Century
2/7-8 ~ Amunet - All Star Movies
2/7-11 ~ meghanmione - Beach Club
2/7-15 ~ lily_belle - Polynesian
2/9-14 ~ Camonkeygirl - Pop Century
2/10-13 ~ Palaura - Offsite
2/10-20 ~ Liserson - Shades of Green
2/13-20 ~ igrsod - Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo)
2/15-22 ~ KerryCM - Boardwalk Inn {50th Wedding Anniversary}
2/18-27 ~ Rick195275 - Riviera/Boardwalk Resorts
2/19-22 ~ figmentfinesse - Pop Century
2/19-26 ~ Tattylou - Caribbean Beach Resort
2/20-26 ~ UpstateMick - Swan & Dolphin
2/20-27 ~ BelleGi - Polynesian {Honeymoon}
2/23-27 ~ MUtiger98 - All Star Music {Princess 5k}
2/23-3/2~ Naomeri - All Star Music {Princess Marathon Weekend}
2/24-28 ~ corn princess - Caribbean Beach Resort/Old Key West {Princess Half Marathon}
2/25-28 ~ DisneyMountainWoman - Animal Kingdom Lodge {Princess Marathon Weekend}
2/25-28 ~ JJ2017 - Pop Century {Princess 10k}

Epcot Festival of the Arts

Dates: January 14th - February 21st

Food Studios: TBA
Visual Arts: TBA

Disney on Broadway Concert Series
Arielle Jacobs & Adam Jacobs
Kerry Butler & Telly Leung
Heidi Blickenstaff & Robert Creighton
Kara Lindsay & Dan DeLuca
Ashley Brown & Josh Strickland
Kissy Simmons & Michael James Scott

Amunet said:
I haven't seen a February 2022 thread, shall we get one started?
We're going Feb. 7-11th and staying at ASMo. HOPEFULLY Port Orleans will open up by then ...

Last edited:
I haven't seen a February 2022 thread, shall we get one started?

We're going Feb. 7-11th and staying at ASMo. HOPEFULLY Port Orleans will open up by then ...

I just did a search and you are the first so you've now created the Feb 2022 thread. :)

Please remove the '?' from the title and you're good to go!

I was looking for a February thread a couple weeks ago! Figured I missed it. We are doing a split stay and unsure of the resorts so far. We will be there Feb. 18-27. I’ll update next month with the resort breakdown :) Can’t wait! Probably doing a couple Universal days in the middle 🤫 don’t tell the mouse!

:jumping1:
Yay, a Feb 2022 thread!! Thanks for taking this on....

I am going Jan 30 to Feb 6th, solo trip. So, I am overlapping visit threads here.
Staying at CSR GDT.
New to me is the GDT, the SW stuff at HS and the Art festival (if they still have it then).
So excited....:goodvibes

Updated to here. Also added a placeholder for Festival of the Arts info.

I was looking for a February thread a couple weeks ago! Figured I missed it. We are doing a split stay and unsure of the resorts so far. We will be there Feb. 18-27. I’ll update next month with the resort breakdown :) Can’t wait! Probably doing a couple Universal days in the middle 🤫 don’t tell the mouse!
Yeah, I couldn't believe one didn't exist yet. Now we definitely have to go since I'm thread person now! lol
Just let me know when you figure out your resorts, I'll be sure to update it.
Hehe, we are doing Universal just before WDW ... I won't tell!

:jumping1:
Yay, a Feb 2022 thread!! Thanks for taking this on....

I am going Jan 30 to Feb 6th, solo trip. So, I am overlapping visit threads here.
Staying at CSR GDT.
New to me is the GDT, the SW stuff at HS and the Art festival (if they still have it then).
So excited....:goodvibes
YAY! :cheer2:
Oh yeah, we should definitely still have the festival in early Feb considering this year's went until February 22nd.
Okay, I took a shot at it but want to double check; GDT = Gran Destino Tower?

Updated to here. Also added a placeholder for Festival of the Arts info.

Yeah, I couldn't believe one didn't exist yet. Now we definitely have to go since I'm thread person now! lol
Just let me know when you figure out your resorts, I'll be sure to update it.
Hehe, we are doing Universal just before WDW ... I won't tell!

YAY! :cheer2:
Oh yeah, we should definitely still have the festival in early Feb considering this year's went until February 22nd.
Okay, I took a shot at it but want to double check; GDT = Gran Destino Tower?
Yup, GDT=Gran Destino Tower. 😊

Count me in!
2/20-2/26(MAYBE 27)

Undecided on our resort. AKL or WL if the winter discounts are decent, otherwise CSR or POR (if available).

Basically all we know is our dates 😂

No special reason. We’ve been doing a theme park vacation every year for a while now. Last year we had WDW planned and then you know... Corona, and not the kind that goes with lime.

We cancelled because WDW wouldn’t be open in time, but Universal was so we did that for the second year in a row. We were there the third week after reopening and it was so limited. While we’re thankful for our ability to take a trip every year, it kind of sucked. We were really looking forward to Disney so I think we were already going into it with the wrong attitude. We are really looking forward to getting back to WDW and as more and more offerings return the more excited we get!

Last edited:
Updated to here

Count me in!
2/20-2/26(MAYBE 27)
Undecided on our resort. AKL or WL if the winter discounts are decent, otherwise CSR or POR (if available).
Basically all we know is our dates 😂
Universal was so we did that for the second year in a row.
Haha that's okay, I have your dates up, just let me know when you've booked the resort :) I would love to move our reservation to one of the Port Orleans resorts. Fingers crossed they will be open for booking soon!
Ah, sorry that was a crap vacation for you. Hopefully it will be better by February since we are doing Universal before our WDW trip, but I haven't been to Universal since the first year Wizarding World opened and my significant other has never been.

Well, I am part January but most of our trip is in February.

1/29/22-2/9/22 - POP
That's okay, there are a few others with dates that go into January as well :)

Updated to here

Haha that's okay, I have your dates up, just let me know when you've booked the resort :) I would love to move our reservation to one of the Port Orleans resorts. Fingers crossed they will be open for booking soon!
Ah, sorry that was a crap vacation for you. Hopefully it will be better by February since we are doing Universal before our WDW trip, but I haven't been to Universal since the first year Wizarding World opened and my significant other has never been.
We really love Universal, but after having just spent a week there on our trip before, when we went back with so little offered it was kind of meh.

1/26-1/29 we’re doing universal (RPR) and 1/29-2/10 BWV. First time going during this time of year in over 20 years! We always go the two weeks after thanksgiving but we’re itching to see the parks without holiday decorations for once lol, and summers way too hot for us so we settled for late January/early February. So excited for the art festival!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter