February 2020

Was really hoping we would hear something this morning! I was going to look up the previous dates and see what day of the week they normally fell on...see if that made a difference. Fingers are still crossed! I even emailed my TA and she said she hasn't heard anything yet, but if history repeats itself, there will be one. Of course nothing is guaranteed.

Was really hoping we would hear something this morning! I was going to look up the previous dates and see what day of the week they normally fell on...see if that made a difference. Fingers are still crossed! I even emailed my TA and she said she hasn't heard anything yet, but if history repeats itself, there will be one. Of course nothing is guaranteed.
I checked, last year was 9/26, 2018 was 10/3 - and I know this year FD was dropped like 5 weeks early or something - so like we all do "disney math" to get things to work, disney has their own concept of time too I guess

I checked, last year was 9/26, 2018 was 10/3 - and I know this year FD was dropped like 5 weeks early or something - so like we all do "disney math" to get things to work, disney has their own concept of time too I guess

Absolutely! Keep us on our toes!! And add a little anxiety 😳😆

To keep us distracted while we wait.... Where are you currently booked? Which resorts are you watching for discounts at?

Booked: POFQ

Watching: POFQ, CSR Tower, AKL

Booked at POR and am just looking for a discount. I saw on the Jan board that to get the Disney visa discount I should have put my deposit on the Disney visa. Does anyone recommend I switch it before the Discounts are released?

Booked at POR and am just looking for a discount. I saw on the Jan board that to get the Disney visa discount I should have put my deposit on the Disney visa. Does anyone recommend I switch it before the Discounts are released?
I did not book using my Disney Visa, but my TA does have my card info so she can use it should a visa discount be released. The deposit will have to be put on it in order to qualify

I have not booked a resort yet, partly because the discount has not been announced and scheduling for the wife and I is flexible. February is one of the best times for low crowds. Like everyone else, I go to WDW for the parks, so the room and resort amenities are not that important but transportation to the parks and thereby time in the parks is everything. Most of the deluxe resorts are several thousand dollars more primarily because they are closer, but that is really expensive for just transportation. I considered PO as the best bang for the buck because of transportation, but now the Skyliner has changed the picture. There may be a considerably longer line getting into the back of Epcot, lowering the transportation (including walking) value of the BW and others. PC/AoA have the additional transportation raising their value. What is the best value for the transportation now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter