February 2020

And is it usually a specific day of the week?
I think the last ones have been on Wednesday’s?

Historically, is there a specific time in the morning? I heard somewhere that it was 6am, but I'd hate to miss any offerings since they can be gone within the hour :(

In 2017, I do not believe they were released first thing in the morning. I had checked before heading out to the gym and didn't find anything, but when I was leaving the gym at 9:30 they had been released. I remember, because I called from the car.

In 2018, they were released fairly close to 7 a.m. I remember being able to adjust our reservation and then get on with the rest of my day.

And is it usually a specific day of the week?
I think the last ones have been on Wednesday’s?

In 2017, it was Tuesday, October 3. In 2018, it was Wednesday, September 26. I do not think there is a predictable pattern to it.

Does anyone know how the Chase Disney Visa discounts are announced? I have one but I'm not sure that I've ever noticed an email regarding resort discounts. Should I just keep checking the disney site?

Does anyone know how the Chase Disney Visa discounts are announced? I have one but I'm not sure that I've ever noticed an email regarding resort discounts. Should I just keep checking the disney site?
best place is to check here. I have the card as well and when I have actually gotten an e-mail it was late afternoon and the discount dropped in the AM. There was a Visa discount this Spring and I never got any e-mail and others posted the same thing. Never see anything on the Chase website.

best place is to check here. I have the card as well and when I have actually gotten an e-mail it was late afternoon and the discount dropped in the AM. There was a Visa discount this Spring and I never got any e-mail and others posted the same thing. Never see anything on the Chase website.

Thanks for the advice!

me too, and she knows my 2 rooms are already being held on the Disney Visa.
We're upgrading if they offer a discount, so fingers crossed we can get what we want. Upgrade from All-Stars Movies to CSR or AKL

I'm booked at Caribbean Beach Resort for February 22-27, 2020.

A couple of questions about the Stay Play Dine promotion...
1. Does it usually have blackout dates? The Princess Half Marathon is going on at the beginning of our trip and I'm curious if those dates will be blacked out for room discounts.
2. I realize we can only book one discount, either room or dining plan. Will I need to book our theme park tickets (4 day park hopper) in order to get the dining plan discount?

Last edited:
I'm booked at Caribbean Beach Resort for February 22-27, 2020.

A couple of questions about the Stay Play Dine promotion...
1. Does it usually have blackout dates? The Princess Half Marathon is going on at the beginning of our trip and I'm curious if those dates will be backed out for room discounts.
2. I realize we can only book one discount, either room or dining plan. Will I need to book our theme park tickets (4 day park hopper) in order to get the dining plan discount?

To be eligible for the Stay (hotel) Play (park tickets) Dine, you have to have park tickets included as part of your hotel reservation, they cannot be purchased elsewhere or separate from the room reservation.

Yes every promotion may have blackout dates or dates where hotels are full so availability is extremely limited, if there at all for some.

I booked my rooms a few weeks ago and then applied for Disney Visa card. I have my card now - does this card have to be linked to my reservation to receive the visa discounts? Or how does that work?

I booked my rooms a few weeks ago and then applied for Disney Visa card. I have my card now - does this card have to be linked to my reservation to receive the visa discounts? Or how does that work?
If a discount comes out, you will have to contact Disney to change over your reservation to the discount.

I have had the card for a decade and have never gotten an e-mail about discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter