February 2020 projected park hours

rayana

Earning My Ears
Hi All! Trying to start my planning before our 180 hits. Are the projected park hours for February out there somewhere? I was able to find them last year. It can’t now. Is anyone willing to share those times with me or lead me in the correct direction? Particularly looking for 2/6-11/20.

Thank you!!

They won't be released until next month, but I wouldn't even bother putting too much stock in them this early once they are released. I feel like Disney will make schedule changes once they see how SWGE pans out. I'm traveling around your dates too, so I'm in the same boat. I am a big time planner, and I'm just twiddling my thumbs :rolleyes1

They won't be released until next month, but I wouldn't even bother putting too much stock in them this early once they are released. I feel like Disney will make schedule changes once they see how SWGE pans out. I'm traveling around your dates too, so I'm in the same boat. I am a big time planner, and I'm just twiddling my thumbs :rolleyes1
Agree.
I was surprised at the huge increase in hours for September, October and November. My guess is they won't change the hours for other months until they see what impact SWGE has on crowds.

With the exception of the next 3 months or so, I’m pretty sure the hours will be able to be summed up with one word....”SHORT!” 🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn’t plan on any park being open more than 9am-8pm other than a random EMH or events that you shell out money for. It’s kinda sad, but true! 🤷🏼‍♀️

it was a number of years ago about 1995, so this probably doesn't apply,but they extended hours the night before we were to go to the MK. No cell phones, etc, so we just got there late. LOL... We learned they can change hours at the drop of a hat.

FYI, the second half of Feb can get busy with Presidents Day Week, Mardi Gras and the Princess Half Marathon. On those Fri/Sat, you can see MK stay open late like 11pm without EMH. This past Feb AK/HS hours were 9am-8pm. EPCOT/MK was 9am-9pm. I'm guessing that might change at HS with SWGE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter