• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***February 2019***

I'll give you my list! I took the one from WDW Prep School & tweaked it to suit my/our needs for this Feb. trip (also re-designed it :P). Keep in mind we have no kids, so I deleted that section.

Hope it helps!

Thanks! Love this! I don't have kiddos either so this is perfect!

Well, this is encouraging, along with helping to illustrate why I think crowd calendars are fairly useless, especially far out from a trip, lol. These predictions have changed several times!

View attachment 379606

Yeah, I think when they jacked up the 2019 predictions, they just pushed them way too far up. Most of my days went down, some quite a bit. My two 10s are now 7s, which feels much more manageable.

High temps are in the upper 70s this week and moving into the 80s!!

We are flying down 2 week’s from today! So excited!!!
Yea!!! I am happy to hear it and hope it stays that way. We'll both be there the same time (me only a few days, then we move on to visit family- still fun). I can't WAIT to get out of the cold, dreary winter weather!

Hello all! I leave two weeks from tomorrow and can't wait to get to some warmer weather! I live in NY so I expect cold winters, but this past week has been just unbearable. Even if it's in the 50s in FL, that will be about 60 degrees warmer than we've been having here! I haven't really started to pack. I keep thinking about it, but then I decide to wait until about 10 days out when they might have an idea of forecast. Mind you, I keep a plastic bin of all Disney-trip stuff (pin lanyards, magic bands, ears, etc.), so that's easy to grab. I'm going to be there the week of President's Day, so I know it will be really crowded, but it's just my youngest DD and me this time, and she's 14 so we can dodge and weave, lol.
Happy trips, everyone!!

I leave in the morning and feel like I am forgetting something. It looks like it will be in 70s so that will be good. Looking forward to a few days with the Mouse

I leave in the morning and feel like I am forgetting something. It looks like it will be in 70s so that will be good. Looking forward to a few days with the Mouse

Just remember, if you do forget something I'm sure you can get it down there. I sometimes have to remind myself that the real world of merchandise still exists on vacations! :rotfl:

Has anyone started packing yet? I'm 11 days away and I'm thinking about starting :tongue: I'm really at a loss for how to pack though! I know i'm going to end up overpacking b/c the weather in February is so all over the place!!

We’re 15 days out and I haven’t started packing yet but have everything I need to start, nothing left to purchase except snacks for the plane. The last couple of days I have perfected our daily plans, I started printing all my lists. I got all the FPS we want (off-site at that) at the exact times we needed. Everything is coming together. As it gets closer I will check the forecast. Anticipating warm weather but I always pack 2 pairs of pants/jeans and a jacket for each of us. We will have an in room washer/dryer so if there is a cold spell I can wash our jeans.

I leave next Saturday, can't wait! Haven't started packing yet, though I need to. This week is going to be busy with work and then Friday night I have theatre tickets at the Kennedy Center so i won't have time to pack that night and then I leave the next morning at 6:30am! SO EXCITED! :)

We leave two weeks from tomorrow. Pulling out the suitcases tomorrow night. Confirmed my towncar service today and getting my Disney gift cards together. Sleepless nights ahead :)

Has anyone started packing yet? I'm 11 days away and I'm thinking about starting :tongue: I'm really at a loss for how to pack though! I know i'm going to end up overpacking b/c the weather in February is so all over the place!!

18 days, 6 hours, 57 min and 52 sec and counting. :)

If I started now, I would confuse myself on what I had or hadn't packed.... even though I have a very detailed packing list.
Plus I don't have enough underwear to pack yet. :earboy2:

Ok, so I just posted about leaving next Saturday...last night my mom decided to come with me! I'm super excited, but now I'm frantically trying to get all her fastpasses set! Wish me luck! It's Mom's first time at Disney world and her 60th birthday--can't wait! :)
My son (26) decided he's going to join us for 2 days. He really wants to do Epcot, sadly that was my HS day, so I had to give up SDD FP for him. (yes it almost killed me to cancel that one). Trying to get a 7D FP and a BTMRR FP for him on our Mk day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter