***February 2019***

I’ll be at WDW Feb 13-17 with my 10-year-old twins (boy and girl) and my 14-year-old son. My daughter and I went to MK and HS three years ago on a mommy-daughter trip. It was incredible. My dad passed away in July and left us some money to take the kids on a vacation. We have matching shirts that say “Poppy’s Moppets 2019” even tho my son is rolling his eyes at wearing coordinating shirts.

I’m. So. Excited!

That feeling when you make final payment for your trip:flower1::flower1:
Sidenote, so glad BJs had $500 gift cards, made my life easier
They had them in store? I need to buy one next week! I read reviews online that there have been issues of purchasing online, getting them delivered, and discovering they weren't activated.

Yes I was supper excited to not have to do 30 cards. Last time we went we had to get some $50's so really glad they had the $500. I'd say call your local store and see if they are in stock

WDWprepschool is showing 1/10 on the crowd calendars for Feb 11-14, 5/10 for the 15th, and 7/10 for the 16th!

I really hope it'll be mildly accurate!

Not what TouringPlans shows at all... 11-14 is a 5 then 15th and 16th at an 8...
I do love WDWprepschool and Shannon...I wonder which one will be more correct!
I'd have to expect touringplans to be more accurate... in fact, they stake their reputation on being within a certain percentage of accuracy. I'll be there 11-15th and the only trouble i'm expecting is on the 15th but my optimized touring plans still have us doing alot of stuff even on the 15th.

I don't really put too much stock into any crowd calendars. I think there's just too much chance for variation and even worse, we tend to drive ourselves crazy if we fixate on them too much! Lol. I think the single most important factor is using your FP refresh strategy when you're in the park and, if possible, getting the hard-to-get ones pre-booked. But, even those you can luck out and get day before or day of as people constantly change their plans.

We'll be at POR in late February, and I just bought plane tickets. Question: how do I add the info online? I've searched the boards, but can't find recent info, and the new MDE layout confuses me, lol. Can anyone help?

We'll be at POR in late February, and I just bought plane tickets. Question: how do I add the info online? I've searched the boards, but can't find recent info, and the new MDE layout confuses me, lol. Can anyone help?
You mean the flight info? I filled a form for Magical Express on this link & I think in MDE I added it using the Online Check-in option in the MDE home page

Edit: 27 days for me, yay!

Counting down!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!

So, what do you say when you check in to inquire if there are any upgrades available in your package price? For example, we're staying at Pop. When we check-in, do I say "do you have any pool view rooms available at this time?" How do they know I don't want to pay for the upgrade?

Any advice is welcome! :)

21 days!!! I remember when 300 went to 299 and I was excited about that...then it was 180...then we broke the 100's...then 60 FP day feels like yesterday...this is some of my FAVORITE time...sounds weird, but the crazy anticipation is a part of it...I almost miss it when our departure day arrives :)...well, not enough not to still get on that Jet Blue plane!

13 days! I can't believe it! I can officially say i'll be at Disney in less than two weeks! The only thing left to do is pack and it makes me kinda sad that that is all I have left to complete pre-trip. I really do love the planning part!

I was looking at weather cancellations today, since we're flying out of Minneapolis on Friday. They're expecting to cancel a lot of flights today (Tuesday) and tomorrow but then have it clear up. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter