February 2016 Discount Code Watch

We are booked for 3/28 - 4/5 at POFQ with dining plan...which of course is excluded. How good is this deal? Do I want to switch resorts? Or is there a chance of another deal coming along that would apply to me..anybody know?
The current discounts should apply for your dates, unless there are any unknown blackout dates. For room only discounts, POFQ is included, but for 15%, instead of the 20% of the other moderates.

Here's a link that has details:
http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...rld-vacation-package-discounts/#latewinterpkg

Last edited:
And I called back after work and in under 10 minutes got standard view at Coronado springs w/SPD. It's amazing the difference between reps sometimes.

I learned last year after spending close to an hour and speaking to a very uninformed CM...if I dont like the answers I know I should be getting, hang up and call back. Sorry you had a bad earlier call but happy all worked out! we are arriving 2/27...time will fly by with all the holidays in between!

I'm upgrading to Caribbean to get more savings. It will only be $80 more than I was going to pay for my non-discounted value. :) I haven't every stayed at CBR so I better do some research!

only moderate available for our mid feb stay was POR ... the CM said moderate availability was pretty sparse at least in mid feb ...

We are booked for 3/28 - 4/5 at POFQ with dining plan...which of course is excluded. How good is this deal? Do I want to switch resorts? Or is there a chance of another deal coming along that would apply to me..anybody know?

this is the feb thread, you might get more responses in the march/april threads or the generic promo thread, good luck!

This is the only deal they offer this time of year. If u want a discount Id switch. Even to POR

Saved $620 on 7 nights at ASMu with a family suite plus a preferred room for a total of 5 people. SPD is nowhere near as good as last year. That's only 9% off the total price or as I think I've figured out, 5% off room and 30% off QSDP (I paid the full upgrade price to get to DDP making my overall percent discount a bit smaller). If we had the rooms closer to capacity then we'd have a higher discount but we need our space. Maybe I should take another look at renting DVC points since my cost is higher than I had expected.

Feb 3rd to Feb 6th, 2016 All Star Music Accessible King Preferred. Total 3 nights room only $344.89.
Daily rate $90.90, $90.90, $125.00 (no disc on Friday). Disney Visa Room Only Discount.
The play stay dine rate for these dates, 2 day ticket, QS plan is $940.90, we stayed with the
room only rate..

I can't do the full research until the website releases discounts Monday (see last year's results here http://www.disboards.com/threads/stay-play-dine-calculation.3339097/) HOWEVER...my rough calculation based on pricing out 4 different combinations at moderate resorts this evening has come to this:

40% OFF Dining
FULL PRICE Tickets
$13 OFF per Night

Again - I'm only seeing this for moderate resorts and the sample size is VERY small. Last year when doing the calculation I priced out 50 or more combinations of resorts, adult/kid mixes, ticket lengths, dates, etc.

Read on another board- only a certain allotment of rooms are set aside for Visa cardholders and more rooms get released when the offer is released to the general public. Anyone know if this is true?

I can't do the full research until the website releases discounts Monday (see last year's results here http://www.disboards.com/threads/stay-play-dine-calculation.3339097/) HOWEVER...my rough calculation based on pricing out 4 different combinations at moderate resorts this evening has come to this:

40% OFF Dining
FULL PRICE Tickets
$13 OFF per Night

Again - I'm only seeing this for moderate resorts and the sample size is VERY small. Last year when doing the calculation I priced out 50 or more combinations of resorts, adult/kid mixes, ticket lengths, dates, etc.

That's about right. My discount was $629 and 40% off is $608

We did room-only at the Poly for 1/30 - 2/6. Discount is 25%. Last February it worked out to 30%.

We have twins who will almost be 3 when we go so being on the monorail is really nice. But, for our next trip (when our twins are 5 and oldest is 8) we will like stay at a Moderate or Value. The luxury price won't be worth it when they are easier to get on and off the buses.

I will be on the lookout for any Travelocity or orbitz codes. Please post if you find one that works for February. Right now they are only valid until the end of the year.

only moderate available for our mid feb stay was POR ... the CM said moderate availability was pretty sparse at least in mid feb ...

The only moderates available for my dates were CBR and POR. We've stayed at POR before and it cost a little more than CBR so we chose to give the Caribbean a try. I hope I don't miss Pop! Our savings with moderate was $300ish while with the value it was $110.

We did room-only at the Poly for 1/30 - 2/6. Discount is 25%. Last February it worked out to 30%.

We have twins who will almost be 3 when we go so being on the monorail is really nice. But, for our next trip (when our twins are 5 and oldest is 8) we will like stay at a Moderate or Value. The luxury price won't be worth it when they are easier to get on and off the buses.

I will be on the lookout for any Travelocity or orbitz codes. Please post if you find one that works for February. Right now they are only valid until the end of the year.
For Orbitz, Review15 works until 3/31, but it's capped at $150 maximum savings. I'm hoping a code without a cap comes out before Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter