February 2016 Discount Code Watch

Would love to join this group. We are looking at Jan 31 - Feb 5 at POP. We have been the past 4 years in February (the first week) and loved it (although this past year was the coldest but being from WI we were in the pool when no one else was). I just looked and Southwest airfare is $120 each way. A great deal. However I am concerned as even though the past years have been either Free Dining or Stay, Play and Dine, it has been a 5 night or more stay requirement. I see some of the past summer deals required 6 nights PLUS a waterpark or park hopper option, which we do neither. We love the meal plan so hoping for the Stay, Play and Dine again for us with 5 nights. Just wish the discount would come with the airfare so low.

can someone who is used to going in February tell me what the weather is realy like? Esp presidents week break-are the crowds too crazy to consider?

can someone who is used to going in February tell me what the weather is realy like? Esp presidents week break-are the crowds too crazy to consider?

It can be warm or cold, or both! I go that week for PHM. Crowds are heavy, but not unbearable.

Have any of you gone at this time in the past with a decent discount? I'm planning on going -down Feb 7-12, staying at SSR or OKW for the first half but want to stay at a moderate for the last few days. I just can't justify the cost if it's over $200 a night!!!!

Last edited:
Plan on going the week of the 21st (right after the marathon weekend) for my DD's 4th birthday and my 30th. I want to stay somewhere a little extra special since and I'm thinking of going deluxe. I've always loved the Poly but recent post about the lobby and construction have me leery. Maybe a great discount would help soothe my mind :rolleyes1

We are booked 02/24-03/2 at AoA with the quick serve dining plan. Hoping to find any form of a discount, any little bit helps

Joining :yay: Currently booked for 1/31/16 - 2/4/16 for a short birthday trip. Anxiously watching/hoping for a birthday discount :bday:

Mama Melrose on the 29th is totally booked all night for dinner? I can't figure out why.....it says no tables available from 4-7pm

Mama Melrose on the 29th is totally booked all night for dinner? I can't figure out why.....it says no tables available from 4-7pm

I haven't been able to book the 23rd either. I don't think anything in February has been released yet.

i got my reservations even into March...it's just MM on the 29th that won't give me any options. I booked Sci-Fi for the 29th so at least we have something.

Yeah, I booked HBD as a fall back for MM. I'm wondering if MM will even be open at that point with the SW expansion coming.

Hoping for a Feb 14-19, 2016 trip! Adult only. Moderate resort. Fingers crossed for a great SP & D deal

Have any of you gone at this time in the past with a decent discount? I'm planning on going -down Feb 7-12, staying at SSR or OKW for the first half but want to stay at a moderate for the last few days. I just can't justify the cost if it's over $200 a night!!!!

Last year there was the Stay Play Dine package discount which worked like this:
55% discount on dining plan; full price tickets; small resort discount (details on calculation here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/stay-play-dine-calculation.3339097/)

As well as a room only discount which may be more your style if you're going split stay. I believe moderates were 20% on weekends and 25% on weekdays although it may have varied by resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter