• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2011 - who's going? - IT'S FEBRUARY! WAHOO!

If you are staying at HoJos the night of 2/24 or 2/25, check your email RIGHT NOW! The first 20 people who call in will get free tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters, invitations to a special carnival event, and a $20 gift card for Mimi's!

DH has a business trip in LA so I am flying in for the weekend and we're going to DISNEYLAND!!! :cool1: I'm so excited since I've never been!!! Been to Disney World a million times...but never Land!

We'll be there Feb 25-27!

DH has a business trip in LA so I am flying in for the weekend and we're going to DISNEYLAND!!! :cool1: I'm so excited since I've never been!!! Been to Disney World a million times...but never Land!

We'll be there Feb 25-27!

How wonderful!!

We (me, husband, older son and his wife) arrive on Sunday, the 13th, staying through Thursday! We're eating lunch at Club 33 while there - can't wait!

(I don't even care if it rains later in the week.)

If you are staying at HoJos the night of 2/24 or 2/25, check your email RIGHT NOW! The first 20 people who call in will get free tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters, invitations to a special carnival event, and a $20 gift card for Mimi's!

I called last night and got it! I mainly wanted it for the gift card as I don't think we will have time to do the Globetrotter event. But I figured the $20 off at Mimis could come in handy :)

I'll be there next week at DL on Feb 19 to 21 for a short trip. I will be staying at BW Stovalls. The reason I am going down there that weekend is that my DB is going to see his GF.

The creeping green color on the February list is getting closer to my dates!

I am excited and sad at the same time!?!

The creeping green color on the February list is getting closer to my dates!

I am excited and sad at the same time!?!

I was looking at the list the other day and was like wow, so many people are already done with there trip.. just makes it seem to go by sooo fast :(

I called last night and got it! I mainly wanted it for the gift card as I don't think we will have time to do the Globetrotter event. But I figured the $20 off at Mimis could come in handy :)

I got it too, and I feel the same way. I figured we'd pass on our Globetrotter tickets to one of the children's charities.

Sorry we're late to the party...we'll be at the GCH 2/12-2/13.

Here's hoping for great weather this weekend!

I just wanted to update. I am driving down late on the 15th (my 41st bday) will be at Disney the 16-17th. Staying at the Anaheim Desert Inn.

well will be leaving this morning and it was great days were warm evenings were a little on the cool side but it was still a lot warmer than home:rotfl2:.was a great trip for our first of many with dvc loved the one bedroom villa :cool1:.Think were going to skip the parks for a few years and check out a few other destinations with dvc and give the parks a while to finish the upgrades

It feels like our trip is really here now after all this planning! We leave Thursday, and I've officially placed our Von's order!

I am stealth packing this weekend, since the trip is a surprise for the kids.

I'm revising my packing list for rain, rain, rain! I'm off to get some Crocs for the kids that don't have any, and I'm checking our poncho stock. I just hope we don't get rain all day every day - just enough to keep the lines away!

We're leaving Friday! My Vons order's in, and we have our World of Color picnic and character breakfast ressies! We're making a side trip to Universal first, so we'll be there Monday. If you see a woman with short, curly brown/grey hair in a blue ECV with sci-fi/science-y/gamer bumper stickers rolling around with a teenager, say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter