February 2010

We're staying at Poly 2/13 - 2/20. can't wait!! I can taste that banana bread pudding at 'Ohana already!

please add me to the list POFQ 2/3-2/6, I'll be there to escape the WI winter.:goodvibes

HELLO!!!!!! I will add you to the list.

I think you've been on my TRs.....:)

Yes, I sure have. I caught up on your current PTR, I can not imagine spending that much time at WDW. Not that I wouldn't want to, but I tend to do 3-5 days at a time. I am just going to relax at the resorts this trip, I will bring my PH ticket, but I'm not sure I will make it to a park.

BTW. For anyone here that hasn't read Jordan's TRs you are really missing out on some great writing.

I'm in the final 20 days! Yesterday marked exactly 3 weeks till I leave. Found out we did get our ME stuff, paid for my dinning plan and watching the 2010 planning DVD with my travel family yesterday...

It's getting close - I should start my packing list soon

I forgot to add that we'll be at the Pop also - is there an adult gathering at all for the 11th through the 18th?

17 days. My wife and I are staying at POP. We're bringing my 8.5 month old for his first "official" trip. Cant wait!! :woohoo:

Thought I would update my tagline - We are leaving Feb 3 - coming back Feb 12 and staying at PO Riverside !!:yay:

Okay for all the Poppers !!

I will be at Petals Feb 5th around 9pm for a meet with captainj and her Dad, possibly Jordan will join us after midnight (if I am still awake )
Also one on the 9th at Petals Ithink Blueeyedgirl is gonna try to make it over and I think Jordan maybe there !! Soo let me know here if you can make it !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter