February 16, 2014 DREAMing!

Of Cat. V port side, 12008 is showing available right now and is on the bump-out, in case you wanted to switch. The only starboard side in that category showing right now appear to be further back (higher numbers).

Unless you upgraded to Cat. T, the 12008 Cat. V would be a good choice. ;)

Wow now I feel like a fool. I just looked at the deck plan and I see what you mean.

It isn't too late to switch. Did you book through a TA or direct with DCL?

I just checked and didn't see it. Are we speaking of the Disney fantasy feb15,2014 7night western Caribbean?

I just checked and didn't see it. Are we speaking of the Disney fantasy feb15,2014 7night western Caribbean?
No - This is the thread for the FEB. 16, 2014 Disney DREAM, so that is what I was referring to. ;)

I thought you said that on your Fantasy cruise you have 2 connecting rooms on deck 6, but are Concierge deck 12 on this 2/16/2014 Dream cruise. :confused3

Hello all so excited to see this thread!!! We are going on the fantasy feb 16 2013. It will be our first disney cruise. So excited I went ahead and booked concierge deck12 for presidents week 2014. I see some neighbors in here.
Your quoted post above is where I got that idea. :confused3

So are both of those on the Fantasy and you just ended up on the wrong thread? Or are you on the Dream with us in 2014?

Lol I just checked. Yes yes I'm booked on the identical cruise for 2014 as well. Feb 16 2013 and. Feb 15 2014 on the fantasy. Sorry ☺

it is almost time hope everyone has a magical cruise next week !!!
and to Karin and Tom hope to see you guys soon :goodvibes

it is almost time hope everyone has a magical cruise next week !!!
and to Karin and Tom hope to see you guys soon :goodvibes

Jeff, this thread if for the cruise NEXT year, so I guess not too many of us will be on the Dream next week, but Tom and I cannot wait to get back on that beautiful ship in just 7 more short days. :thumbsup2
Wish you would be on board as well. :hug:

Karin - There must be something about this thread that confuses people! :lmao:

First my banter about cabins, with someone who didn't realize this is for the Dream and not the Fantasy. Then "it is almost time hope everyone has a magical cruise next week." I understand about that post since YOU are soon sailing, but newbies to the thread may be better off to start reading AFTER this point to keep from scratching their heads! :rotfl2:

Karin in one short week!!! I still haven't given up on 2014 , Christine is researching Vertigo for her situation as she still really wants to go. After we get on the cruise in May, Carole may want to do it , time will tell!!!

Karin - There must be something about this thread that confuses people! :lmao:

First my banter about cabins, with someone who didn't realize this is for the Dream and not the Fantasy. Then "it is almost time hope everyone has a magical cruise next week." I understand about that post since YOU are soon sailing, but newbies to the thread may be better off to start reading AFTER this point to keep from scratching their heads! :rotfl2:

Yes, there must be something, that confuses them. Or maybe it's me? :rotfl2:
I guess I am confusing them .........
I have 4 cruise meet threads, a trip report and a pre-trippie, that deals with three of our future vacations. Maybe that's it, what makes people mix things up.. :rotfl:

Karin in one short week!!! I still haven't given up on 2014 , Christine is researching Vertigo for her situation as she still really wants to go. After we get on the cruise in May, Carole may want to do it , time will tell!!!

Rosie, I am still counting on you and on you finding a cruise partner! :thumbsup2 I am sure this would be such a fun time to spend together.

Hahaha - HOWDY! :wave2:

I noticed some of your posts on various threads around the Dis, and I must say that we seem to have similar views of a lot of things. I am VERY happy that we will be neighbors! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Likewise! :woohoo:

For each of my cruises I have a habit of creating a personal website to help keep me organized and keep my enthusiasm going. My site for this cruise is HERE. It includes menus, ship info, a links page and more. Anyone who wants to take a look, feel free to ignore the "personal stuff" about me! :coffee:

I will be updating the site through the months ahead. :surfweb:

We're baaack!!! :dance3: Karin, know you will not see this until you are back on land, but couldn't wait to share our good news!

Did LOADS of vertigo research and I am just not willing to give up trying a new adventure! My former Boston neurologist has never been on a cruise (I called him back and asked). Turns out his opinion was based on what he had heard, not definite. So, I told him I wanted to take a chance and would be prepared. He was very nice. I think neurologists are used to people makings up their minds about trying new adventures.:thumbsup2

I think it is going to be great!!

For each of my cruises I have a habit of creating a personal website to help keep me organized and keep my enthusiasm going. My site for this cruise is HERE. It includes menus, ship info, a links page and more. Anyone who wants to take a look, feel free to ignore the "personal stuff" about me! :coffee:

I will be updating the site through the months ahead. :surfweb:

LOVE your website! :goodvibes

LOVE your website! :goodvibes
:thanks: Thanks! On some of my previous cruises I set up a cruiser list page, where people sign up themselves on the site (example list here from the 4/28/12 Fantasy). But I don't plan to do that for this one unless requested. The OP seems to have a handle on things. :)

:thumbsup2 So glad you are still with us! My best friend has Meniere's disease so also has vertigo problems, but she had no problems on the Dream and Fantasy last year.

:thanks: Thanks! On some of my previous cruises I set up a cruiser list page, where people sign up themselves on the site (example list here from the 4/28/12 Fantasy). But I don't plan to do that for this one unless requested. The OP seems to have a handle on things. :)

:thumbsup2 So glad you are still with us! My best friend has Meniere's disease so also has vertigo problems, but she had no problems on the Dream and Fantasy last year.

Karin is also very organized with the Cruises and meets etc. it would be fun to know others on the same cruise. :thumbsup2

Thanks for mentioning your friend and that she does fine on the Dream, although I am sorry hear she has Meniere's Disease. Do Hope she is doing well.:goodvibes

Karin is also very organized with the Cruises and meets etc. it would be fun to know others on the same cruise. :thumbsup2
Oh, I know she is! That's why I said she has a handle on things - meaning has it all together! :)

Thanks for mentioning your friend and that she does fine on the Dream, although I am sorry hear she has Meniere's Disease. Do Hope she is doing well.:goodvibes
Yes, she is doing fine. She'll be solo on the Fantasy in November and is even booked on the 2014 WBTA on the Magic. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter