February 16, 2014 DREAMing!

Ok, so I just booked this cruise! Wa-hoo! Bringing DS8. We are nuts -- racking up 2 DCL cruises/year. Loved the Dream, just disembarked on Sunday, and plan to sail again in August. Biggest problem is extracting a crying 8 y/o from the Lab to have dinner with me/us. LOL.

How exciting!! Welcome aboard! :goodvibes

Karin, I hate to write it, but please take my name off the cruise list. :(

For the first time today I learned about vertigo after a cruise - it sounded worrisome so decided to check with my neurologist - never would I have guessed that it is not recommended I take a cruise because of the way my MS has exacerbated in the past. Sadly, I had to cancel.

I feel terrible - we were very much looking forward to this cruise - no doubt someone else will be excited to take my place!!!!

For the first time today I learned about vertigo after a cruise - it sounded worrisome so decided to check with my neurologist - never would I have guessed that it is not recommended I take a cruise because of the way my MS has exacerbated in the past. Sadly, I had to cancel.

I feel terrible - we were very much looking forward to this cruise - no doubt someone else will be excited to take my place!!!!

Christine I know how hard this was for you and you lnow I understand:cloud9:

Christine, I have taken you off the list! It makes me sad to do so, but I fully understand. :hug:

Christine I know how hard this was for you and you lnow I understand:cloud9:

Rosie, I kept your name on it. Do you want me to remove your name as well?

Hi, fellow DREAM cruisers!

We just booked another cruise on the Disney DREAM and hope that there will be a lot of you, who want to travel with us! >>>
Looking forward to get to know many of our fellow cruisers! :flower3: >>
Although I will not be participating in the FE, please add me to your Cruiser list. Thanks for starting a thread for this sailing. :cheer2:

I will be solo on this one - Cat. T deck 12, and yes, starboard side, as always! :thumbsup2

Although I will not be participating in the FE, please add me to your Cruiser list. Thanks for starting a thread for this sailing. :cheer2:

I will be solo on this one - Cat. T deck 12, and yes, starboard side, as always! :thumbsup2

:welcome:
I added you to the list of cruisers! :goodvibes
It's great to know that you will be on board as well! I just love to see our group of cruisers grow. Just 6 more days and we will make it to the 1 year mark! :thumbsup2

I am still hoping !!!!!!

Me too, Rosie! :goodvibes

:welcome:
I added you to the list of cruisers! :goodvibes
It's great to know that you will be on board as well! I just love to see our group of cruisers grow. Just 6 more days and we will make it to the 1 year mark! :thumbsup2
Thank you! :thanks:

BTW - I'm happy to be sailing with Austrians. :goodvibes My DH is American, but his grandparents and parents came to the U.S from Austria.

After more than a decade of DCL cruises solo, with a friend, with my mother or my grown nephew, I finally convinced my DH to join me on the Fantasy this May for his first Disney cruise. That is why I have a flying pig next to that cruise in my signature. It is my "When pigs fly" (when the impossible happens) cruise - lol. But unless plans change, unfortunately he won't be with me on the Dream.

Hello! I just changed our cabin to a Cat V on Deck 12, starboard side! (I have been working on my photobook for our cruise last month, and I felt compelled to re-visit that wonderful concierge lounge -- COFFEMAKER -- and deck).
Perhaps we will be neighbors?
If so, cheers!
And thanks to all for the warm welcomes! This seems like a very warm and friendly group. :)

Hello! I just changed our cabin to a Cat V on Deck 12, starboard side! (I have been working on my photobook for our cruise last month, and I felt compelled to re-visit that wonderful concierge lounge -- COFFEMAKER -- and deck).
If so, cheers!
And thanks to all for the warm welcomes! This seems like a very warm and friendly group. :)
If you are on the bump-out, then we just may be neighbors! :thumbsup2

ddixon1 - I just checked availability on DCL's site. It is no longer showing the room next door to me (which was still available yesterday), so I am guessing you are probably in it! ;)

Thank you! :thanks:

BTW - I'm happy to be sailing with Austrians. :goodvibes My DH is American, but his grandparents and parents came to the U.S from Austria.

After more than a decade of DCL cruises solo, with a friend, with my mother or my grown nephew, I finally convinced my DH to join me on the Fantasy this May for his first Disney cruise. That is why I have a flying pig next to that cruise in my signature. It is my "When pigs fly" (when the impossible happens) cruise - lol. But unless plans change, unfortunately he won't be with me on the Dream.

It really is funny. We have met so many American friends over the years and they all seem to have at least some kind of roots here in Austria. :thumbsup2
Can't wait to meet you next February.
We are trying one of the oversized veranda rooms on this cruise. Questioning myself about it, but the size of the veranda just won. ;)

If so, cheers!

Congratulations on changing to Concierge! Must be pretty awesome. :thumbsup2

If you are on the bump-out, then we just may be neighbors! :thumbsup2

ddixon1 - I just checked availability on DCL's site. It is no longer showing the room next door to me (which was still available yesterday), so I am guessing you are probably in it! ;)

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to be neighbours! That should be really awesome if you are! :thumbsup2

Oh that is too funny for words, because we are indeed in a bump out!

Howdy neighbor! ;)

And (dizneeat)? -- yes concierge is amazing.... I highly recommend it!

Oh that is too funny for words, because we are indeed in a bump out!

Howdy neighbor! ;)
Hahaha - HOWDY! :wave2:

I noticed some of your posts on various threads around the Dis, and I must say that we seem to have similar views of a lot of things. I am VERY happy that we will be neighbors! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Hello all so excited to see this thread!!! We are going on the fantasy feb 16 2013. It will be our first disney cruise. So excited I went ahead and booked concierge deck12 for presidents week 2014. I see some neighbors in here.

Hello all so excited to see this thread!!! We are going on the fantasy feb 16 2013. It will be our first disney cruise. So excited I went ahead and booked concierge deck12 for presidents week 2014. I see some neighbors in here.
Welcome! Are you on the starboard bump-out also? :wave2:

Oh not sure it's on the same side of 12010. That is the room they originally assigned me, but I changed it. Can't remember to what now. Lol
On this cruise on the fantasy only 5days away my family of 5 have 2 connecting r
Veranda rooms on deck 6. Looking forward to concierge next year.

Oh not sure it's on the same side of 12010. That is the room they originally assigned me, but I changed it. Can't remember to what now. Lol
On this cruise on the fantasy only 5days away my family of 5 have 2 connecting r
Veranda rooms on deck 6. Looking forward to concierge next year.
That is not "our side" then - lol. You are Port side.

Why did you not want 12010 though? That is an extended verandah room on the port side bump-out. :)

Oh no !!! I didn't know. Which side is better?
It's a matter of personal preference, but a lot of people (myself included) prefer starboard. But on port side, 12010 would still be a great room because it would give you a much deeper than regular verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter